1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 11, 2013.

Jim Rohn has beautifully said, "Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune."

Very true it is in internet income and internet marketing. Self-education makes you different from general John and Joe.

All marketing gurus share their techniques to make you successful. We all learn from them and as we all follow their techniques it becomes common. It loose its edge.

Extraordinary means ordinary + extra.

If you cannot add extra to an ordinary technique you cannot bring extraordinary result. And here is the point self-education comes in and make your fortune.

How can you get this self-education?

Very simple! We learn it from our own failures. If we don't fear to fail and don't stop learning from those failures, it'll enrich us with self-education.

Technology and techniques change rapidly. Internet marketing strategies of today become of no use for tomorrow. You can keep your pace with these rapid changes only with your self-educations.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  2. rampageenergyman

rampageenergyman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    True.
    I've been committing mistakes very often
    I used to make 1 sale every month. I learnt about my mistakes and rectified them.
    Now I make 5 sales every month (not huge I know, but still is a good thing for me )
    It's fun learning also :)

rampageenergyman, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  3. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Making a mistake, analyzing that to understand what the mistake was, trying again the same thing rectifying the previous mistake and continuing this cycle till I master the technique and strategy is the only way to succeed.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 12, 2013 IP