1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling News content posting on WP/Blogger for $1

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by knowledgeherald, Aug 1, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi all,

Experienced for last 5 years writing, drafting and uploading news content with images and YouTube videos on WordPress and Blogger for clients. Now, looking for one more client who need news content daily on their blog or website. The rates are down to earth and quality is satisfactory. Just $1 per news content of around 150 words.

Thanks
    Nil

knowledgeherald, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  2. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I asked OP to write me an article as a trial article.(which will be paid if I am satisfied with the article). The first article he submitted was delayed for a couple of hours. As I have checked the article, the grammar was quite fine but when I checked for the originality I saw a website which the content was copied. Not directly copied since 1-3 words where just substituted with a synonym which was used in the article he submitted. I told him about that and asked for another chance since according to him, it was his writer who wrote the article and he will be writing it this time.

Like the first one, the article's deadline was missed and when I checked the article the grammar was fine in some degree. But the content of the article was not what I am expecting. The article does not have a transition from one sentence to another. It's just like reading one sentence and then jumping to another sentence without any cues to help the reader develop interest to read more.

I have informed him about this issue and provided some feedback and he was thankful for the input. Not that I am ruining his business here or anything. I am just giving an honest unbiased review about my experience. Goodluck with your business.

heartnet02, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  3. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks. Highly appreciated as such feedback will keep DP a genuine place where right buyer can meet right seller.

Well, coming back to my part I think its part of business when sometime the quality slips out. I guess this is the first time I am getting such negative feedback in last 5-6 years over here on DP. In future will surely take care such thing is not repeated from my end.

knowledgeherald, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  4. abstroose

abstroose Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 0
    Do you have any samples?

abstroose, Aug 11, 2013 IP