1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payza to Paypal Money transfer?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by abbros, Jul 29, 2013.

Hello everyone,
    I am a resident of India, I have money$ on my payza account. But I cant withdraw the money to my Bank account because it is restricted as per banking laws in India.
    Is there anyway to transfer money from my payza account to my paypal account so that I can withdraw the money.
    Any help is much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

abbros, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  2. contentexpress

contentexpress Member

Best Answers:
    Yes , you can transfer money from Payza to Paypal. transferring money from Payza to Paypal is a really scary.

First, you open the payza account and do the necessary transactions you need to do to transfer your money and you preview the costs. It deduct you for their service fee for transferring. with this preview order from the site you fill up the form etc. and you click the order button. After that you will see the order and you click it to move on with your order. You will receive your order transaction in your email and you follow their instructions in what to do next.

Of course to do that

1. you open your payza account and send your money to the email provided in the order. it will be a payza account as well coz you can't transfer directly to other payment processors.you need to check your payment confirmation from payza in your email coz you need it to use it to reply to the order transaction in their email account.
    2. After you received your payment confirmation from payza which you will see in your email. you have to copy it and paste it to your reply to the order saying you have sent the confirmation copy of your payza payment.
    3. After that its waiting time. it would reach your paypal account in 4-5 business days.

contentexpress, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  3. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the best option I use - I opened a EGOPAY account and I transfer my Payza Funds to my EGOPAY, the next step is simply withdraw from EGOPAY to your bank they don't even charge any taxes like Paypal. But remember egopay will direct deposit the money at your bank account in USD or GBP or EUR.
    Tested on - The Karur Vysya Bank, ICICI BANK Limited, J&C Bank, RBS Bank (Scotland) or HSBC. - They instantly change your money into USD and also accept all kind of online payment.

Don't use - Axis Bank, SBI Bank, Bank Of India, Bank of Baroda, United Bank Of India or United Bank of Commerce. - These banks wouldn't transfer your money USD to INR - They just put your USD amount in INR. For example - You put 100$ in the bank account and you will get Rs.100! LOL! Funny but true with these banks

rohit09, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  4. online virtual assistant

online virtual assistant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can some one send me money from their paypal account to my payza or moneybookers account please tell me. :)

5. aleau

aleau Member

Best Answers:
    @abbros
    PayPal does not allow money exchange. It's against their terms. Illegal. There is no legal way to transfer money from other payment processor to PayPal.

The only legal thing is to normally withdraw money to your bank account and then fund PayPal.

aleau, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  6. Senchiu

Senchiu Member

Best Answers:
    @aleau but another solution to transfer money from 2 different payment procesor ( payza to paypal) may be with help of an Exchanger ...and this isn't an ilegally method at all ..

Senchiu, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  7. aleau

aleau Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is illegal if payment processor's terms say that that processor doesn't allow money exchange.
    Everyone can do what they want, but it has to be noted, since no one is mentioning the main thing.

aleau, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  8. Senchiu

Senchiu Member

Best Answers:
    You are right , payment processor's terms say that , but no one will know that , and i think and exchanger is the best and fast solution for this kind of problems ..

Senchiu, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  9. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    No,you can't withraw from Payza to PayPal account,Its agaist their TOS ,though i have no much experience in using payza.
    Good luck!

BRITTANEY86, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  10. Isaksen

Isaksen Peon

Best Answers:
    You may transfer your money from payza to paypal through exchanger. But this is illegal in terms of money processors.

Isaksen, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  11. Slamet Efendi

Slamet Efendi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try to convert your payza to egopay and from egopay to okpay
    if you have okpay debit card, you can withdraw your money at any ATM

Slamet Efendi, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  12. devilx

devilx Active Member

Best Answers:
    i can help for money exchange if you want

devilx, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  13. Junior Rezende

Junior Rezende Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone is interested in exchanging AlertPay by Paypal, please let me know.

Junior Rezende, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  14. nikol09001

nikol09001 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can i exchange my payza to paypal? thanks I NEED INSTANT TRANSACTION

nikol09001, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  15. DarkRyder0

DarkRyder0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

My Thought Is...What I Do To TransFer PayZa Money From PayZa Account To Pay-Pal Or USA Or Any Foreign Banks Account BBUUTT You Have To WithDrawl From Thee ATM Machine To Get Cash BUTT Thee The ATM Machine Fee Is Going To Cost You...You Have To Go To ATM Machine And WithDrawl Money From Thee ATM Machine To Get The Cash and You Need To Transfer To Paypal & Or To Your Own Bank Account...And I Can't Stand Paying Freekn Fee's....Every Penny Counts....

DarkRyder0, Apr 23, 2016 IP
  16. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a credit card which is linked to your Payza account, then withdraw funds to your credit card and then load them to your PayPal.
    Or you can use Payoneer for this purpose.

Mr.John90, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  17. MyFarah

MyFarah Member

Best Answers:
    there is many option you can withdraw as far you follow the provider terms and condition. another option is you can create a ticket in help section for asking their advice and i do believe there i a lot of method to transfer to

MyFarah, May 14, 2016 IP
  18. olafweiland

olafweiland Member

Best Answers:
    As of my experience Payza won't verify your Payoneer credit card cause there are no "Recent credit card statement" at Payoneer with your name and address on it, or I am wrong?

olafweiland, May 15, 2016 IP
  19. Robinson2016

Robinson2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    Payza is an Indian Scam, for Indian called FAIROZ PATEL..

And it's is the worst payment processor that ever exist. Reason below:
    1- Customer service is very poor.
    2- Count verification taking up to 4 weeks or more.
    3- Sending Funds & withdrawal taking up to 2 weeks or more.
    4- The most idiot thing is that your money is NOT SECURE while lying in your Payza account, since they can reverse your cash balance without a single notification and at any given time, and they can do this even after submitting your withdrawal request and getting Payza confirmation that transaction is under process, Then BOOM, your Money gone with a click" and send one single email as if you are a thief, saying this “the Payment you have received is Fraudulent”

I’ve love over 3500USD from my hard earned cash LLLL

My advice to everyone “Stay away from Payza is a big SCAM”!!!!!

If you don’t believe me!! “Payza doors are open 24/7 go and try and you will learn”

Robinson2016, May 24, 2016 IP
  20. Robinson2016

Robinson2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    Payza is an Indian Scam, for Indian called FAIROZ PATEL..
    And it's is the worst payment processor that ever exist. Reason below:
    1- Customer service is very poor.
    2- Count verification taking up to 4 weeks or more.
    3- Sending Funds & withdrawal taking up to 2 weeks or more.
    4- The most idiot thing is that your money is NOT SECURE while lying in your Payza account, since they can reverse your cash balance without a single notification and at any given time, and they can do this even after submitting your withdrawal request and getting Payza confirmation that transaction is under process, Then BOOM, your Money gone with a click" and send one single email as if you are a thief, saying this “the Payment you have received is Fraudulent”
    I’ve lost over 3500 USD from my hard earned cash
    My advice to everyone “Stay away from Payza is a big SCAM”!!!!!
    If you don’t believe me!! “Payza doors are open 24/7 go and try and you will learn”

Robinson2016, May 24, 2016 IP