1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to check content quality.

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by hashim17, May 4, 2012.

1. vermadenish

vermadenish Member

Best Answers:
    HI TO ALL After a long time !

Well Said - " Rhonda " Content Quality and Duplicate content are two different things !
    Copyscape helps to get duplicate content over the internet - search engines etc.
    Plagiarism checker helps to check your content English quality, sentence mistakes, words used in it.

There are many tools where you can check your content but most specifically no one is best and accurate.
    Most of Paid.

Copyscape is limited time free !

Smallseotool is free
    Seomastering is also free and nice tool.

Hope you got a lot of help.

Appreciate All ! Cheers !

Regards
    Denish Verma
    DnAWebSolution
    SEO Manager

vermadenish, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  2. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    Try out with grammerly.com
    Good luck!

BRITTANEY86, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  3. vermadenish

vermadenish Member

Best Answers:
    BRITTANEY -

Grammerly.com did not show 100% correct result.
    Even its showing errors of more than 35% in content which is approved by Ezinearticles.

I am Ezinearticle Expert Author . I did not see any special thing in Grammerly.

vermadenish, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  4. flower delivery guy

flower delivery guy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the more I read the more I induce a state of paranoia. I have, like every online store owner, been outsourcing article writing as it is by far too expensive here in UK, especially with the volumes required.
    Now we have no ways of knowing if the article has been spun or not or slightly moderate from an already existing article online. It seems to me in-house is the only way to go if you want good, high quality content.

flower delivery guy, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  5. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    There tools you can use to check for duplicate content and plagiarism. Just do a search for plagiarism checker or duplicate content checker and you'll get a list. Try them and see what you like.
    Copyscape.com
    Grammerly.com has one
    plagiarismchecker.com

...and a whole slew of other ones. Search here on the board or make a new thread asking people which one they like to use.

"in-house" isn't the solution. Sure, you can monitor your employee(s), but you'll still need to check their work. At least for awhile until you know they are good and then random checks every so often after that. Just because someone is in-house, doesn't mean they won't go against policy. Even if the writer has proven that they follow the rules, you still need to do a spot check at random to keep them honest.

TextServices, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  6. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What 'content' do you mean?
    content for seo or for human reader ?
    (I can make 2 or 3 paragraph and contain bad grammar, wrong type but still the page can found on the first page of Google..)

If your point is for seo, rank position is not absolute about content. Content is king but other aspect like meta, images, quality links , competitor (search results) and etc etc affecting your position.

I am not sure there is a service for checking good content, but try search on google keywords such : search engine site analyzer, that will analyze your page..

bluebenz, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  7. TalentScout

TalentScout Member

Best Answers:
    After making sure you have no grammatical errors, I would suggest a quick read-through.
    If you stumble in reading any specific section - make it simpler/shorter (as you have to grab the reader quickly & provide what they need quickly)
    If you feel bored at a specific section - shorten it/cut it out/replace with better content
    Place yourself in the mind of your target audience as best as you can and answer the question: "Is this content I'd like to read?"
    If not, ask yourself: "Why not?"
    And use that answer to create the content that would keep you engaged, and/or coming back for more.

Best of luck!

TalentScout, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  8. aamir.alvi3

aamir.alvi3 Member

Best Answers:
    Quality -- measuring things with relation to their qualitative aspects is a little complicated thing. For this, you need to know against what aspects/factors you are going to measure it; measures can be as stretching as any content's relevance, cohesion and coherence, lexical resource, grammar, to mention few. Most of the times, you will find little tools, and will have to pass on your personal guts

aamir.alvi3, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  9. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    >ahem<

OK, I'll bite. You can now automatically detect article 'quality' - i.e the indicators Google uses to detect if something has been automatically spun, is a cheap copy etc.

PassGoSEO, Sep 7, 2013 IP