1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Start Adsense in blogger.com

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Paresh Shrimali, Jul 30, 2013.

i have blog. there are 6 to 7 post right now. i want to do Adsense for my blogger.com blog.

I registered in Google Adsense. they review my blog & send mail "You are not eligible for Adsense right now"

so what should i do for my blog so Google Adsense will approve it for putting ads. My blog content is fresh & level of quality is good. but my blog is only 20 day old. it is a new blog so that is the reason for not approving ads on my blog by Google adsense.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
    Paresh Shrimali, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  2. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    first try attracting more and more visitors to your blog. Google do not check the layout and other things except the content quality and traffic while reviewing your site for adsense approval.

khemraj, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    What country are you from? Certain countries have a 6 month limit on website age before you can apply. Sounds like that from their reply e.g. they didn't say "doesn't comply with google policies" or "insufficient content"
    Sounds like a time limit email - hope that helps. If it is DON"T just go ahead and reapply, keep building the blog up and apply when the time limit has passed.

adsenseplr, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  4. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i m totally disagree google only want quality contents not traffic and only traffic is + point of your blog but more important you must have quality contents and also if you from Asian countries like India, Pakistan china,Philippine,Malaysia than you must wait for 6 month and also you need at least 15+ post for approval account good luck.

fadhi123, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  5. lukeit

lukeit Active Member

Best Answers:
    india cannot have an adsense account.

lukeit, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  6. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, make it a habit to read the full post before quoting/ responding :) and before disagreeing any anything ;)

I guess, most adsense account are owned by Indians only :)

khemraj, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  7. cool.shubhammehta

cool.shubhammehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paresh, you don't get approved adsense on 20 days old blog, now a days people don't get adsense easily on .blogspot or you should have to move on custom domain and write atleast 20+ quality article then apply or you can go with youtube, upload any video and apply for monitization in you tube you will get 100% adsense approved and after that you can link that adsense with blogger.

cool.shubhammehta, Aug 8, 2013 IP
    lead2play likes this.
  8. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    REason 1 : look like you are Asian ,that's why Your blog must be 6 month old to apply for adsence

REason 2 : Write atleast 100 blog post

POsitive part : just work on your content and Drive visitor and you would be good to Go to get your adsence approved

24wallpapers, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  9. lead2play

lead2play Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with you bro, blogger blogs are difficult to monetize. I tried to apply for AdSense with my blogger domain, but it was rejected, the reason specified was to move to a custom domain......

lead2play, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  10. cool.shubhammehta

cool.shubhammehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lead2play, i have mention this reason above, if you have custom domain then getting adsense is very much easy, so paresh try with custom domain and some quality post, you will surely get adsense account .. no woories

cool.shubhammehta, Aug 9, 2013 IP
    akki313 likes this.
  11. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Paresh Shrimali,
    Hope that you are doing well. I also faced this problem when i started blogging. It is really difficult in this situation to decide which reason is correct behind your Adsense disapproval. But i can suggest you something and following those suggestions i am getting Adsense still now in my blogs and hope the suggestions will help you.
    1. It is very normal to get disapproved from Google Adsense just by only 6 posts. So, what you need to do is to have at least 20-25 posts with more than 400 words (NO COPY PASTE, ONLY UNIQUE CONTENT). Please add related images with the posts. Do not copy paste those images from other site and insert into post. Search image from Google then copy that in MS Paint and customize it and then put some text and then upload it with your post. This will look much better and you will get the copyright of that picture. Google loves to see your own copyright on your content. So, i hope you understand this point.
    2. Interlink your post. Interlinking means, linking one text of your post with another post. If you have used one word "earn money" then try to link it with an article or post which describes something about "earn money". It is easy but takes a little time. The trick to do is add Google search button in your blog and then search with the keyword in your blog and then you will get which post matches with your keyword "earn money". Interlinking gives you a lot of link juice and you will get some reputation from Google.
    3. Create one Facebook page for your blog and share all your posts in that Facebook page. It is very easy to create one Facebook fan page. Google likes social signals and it is also advantageous for you.
    4. Share your posts in social media like stumble upon, Twitter, Pinterest. It will also get some social share from those sites.
    5. Now it is time to do some backlinking. You can get some backlinks easily from PR8 website and here is a guideline about how to get PR8 free backlinks.
    6. You can also join some good PR forums which allow backlinks as signature.
    7. Submit your blog in some (not more than 5) blog directories and you will get quick directory submission confirmation from some Blog Directory.
    8. Now it is time to submit your bog to search engine and this is very easy. Add your blog to some major search engine like Google, Bing, Yahoo ETC.
    9. Create one YouTube channel and create at least 4-5 videos regarding your posts and add links of your blog in YouTube Channel in the description if you do not know how to put the link on the video.
    10. Now wait for 7 days. Re-submit your blog and i am quite hopeful that you will get Google Adsense.
    Hope this will definitely help you. Otherwise you can contact me through my blog "TechnTechie". I will response to your problem.
    Regards,
    Himadri Subrah Saha
    Admin: TechnTechie - A Blog With Technology Related Tips and Tricks!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
    Himadri Subrah Saha, Aug 9, 2013 IP
    lead2play likes this.
  12. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for nice and helpful suggestions for how to approve in Google ad sense in blog. I follow your tips and go ahead.. thanks again..!!!!!

Paresh Shrimali, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  13. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Himadri Subrah Saha for your valuable tips.

Paresh Shrimali, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  14. Himadri Subrah Saha

Best Answers:
    Himadri Subrah Saha, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  15. bubbawubba

bubbawubba Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just apply through YouTube you will always get accepted and then link your blogspot blog to the AdSense account

bubbawubba, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  16. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    1.) Correct
    2.) No need to have anywhere near 100 blog posts - Adsense Myth! Google has no minimum stated content requirement. Please don't post figures that Google doesn't state.
    3.) Also traffic - Another adsense myth! You can apply with zero traffic the day you build a new site and still get approved. Traffic level has Nothing to do with adsense approval at all.There is no minimum traffic requirement stated by google.
    The above are 2 common adsense myths!

adsenseplr, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  17. Himadri Subrah Saha

Best Answers:
    The above mentioned points are absolutely correct. I can tell this from my experience. You just need to post some great quality content. Put one privacy policy and apply then. Now you are done. Hope this will help.

Himadri Subrah Saha, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  18. Zaber Ansary

Zaber Ansary Member

Best Answers:
    There are some things you have to keep in mind that..
    To get approved by goggle you have to
    • Supply unique and fresh contents.
    • at least 20 Posts
    • website age at least 1/2 months for Asians
    • Traffics are not from certain sources (all viral,referral and searched)
    • no spammy or adult content.
    • content must contain enough text(not only image)
    • You better check the Adsense FAQ.
    • LOL :p

Zaber Ansary, Aug 16, 2013 IP