1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sandbox or Google Dance ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Abhijit Guha, Aug 9, 2013.

Hi I have a 8month old website www.andro-park.org, recently on august 6th all my post lost ranking & now not even showing in google, but my site is still indexed in google.

So anyone please tell me if my website Sand boxed or its facing google dance . lol!

Also let me know if there is anyway to recover it, like google adword or making backlink ?

Note :- I didn't recieved any message in webmaster tools.

It really hurt when you came down from 3000visit /day to 200visit. :(

Abhijit Guha, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  2. gaush007

gaush007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many reasons behind this. If you are promoting your site aggressively then it is possible that your site has been listed in sandbox. Do not aggressively promote your site. Try to take fewer backlinks from quality websites and refrain from paid links. I think this will work in a long period.

gaush007, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  3. Chip_Paulson

Chip_Paulson Peon

Best Answers:
    Funny, that`s when my 3 week old site went down in rank suddenly too... as if an 8 month old site would do the google dance! Probably an update.

Chip_Paulson, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  4. neil modi

neil modi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google dance is like today your webpage is on pr 2 tomorrow your pr 15 and day after tomorrow you will at first than You can Say Google Dance. But If you are From first PR to 15 th and you remain there for a week or month than it is Sand box. And if you are not at all coming in ranking than YOU ARE PENALIZED. I think your website is in last category. You should check manual is your website is spammed or not from Google webmaster tools.

neil modi, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  5. platnumcn

platnumcn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Abhijit Guha, do you find out what's the problem with your site, same problem happened to my site on 6th aug, lose all the keywords on homepage, but still rank for inner page.

platnumcn, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  6. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I believe, The website have spammy links and low quality content..

royalstar_23, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  7. Abhijit Guha

Abhijit Guha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No man, I don't think it going to recover, so better will be you start a new website.
    Anyway I have left blogging :oops:

I never understand how GOOGLE works :confused: if you don't make back links you will not get high rank in google SERP :rolleyes: And if you make backlink you will be PENALIZED. :mad:

Abhijit Guha, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  8. Abhijit Guha

Abhijit Guha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dude I have used GOOGLE DISAVOW tool to remove all those back links.

Abhijit Guha, Sep 4, 2013 IP