1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone tell me which is the best option in SEO???

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kalpanasharma, Aug 8, 2013.

Hi All,

i am suffering one from my travel website (travelaccurate.com) that is not cached in Google and the keywords are not ranking in Search Engines.

can you please tell me which is the best option in SEO to increase the keywords ranking in Google??? if directory submission is the best then please tell me the directories list who support by SEO and we can increase the keywords ranking.

Please suggest me...

kalpanasharma, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  2. webexpertshalini

webexpertshalini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mate your site won't get caches until you don't remove the canonical coding from your site. By using canonical on your site you have right away notified Google that content of the site is replica of the domain mentioned there, so google will consider it as duplicate. So, remove this coding and get your sitemap submitted with webmaster tool, i am sure your site will be indexed then if you still find any issue PM me.

webexpertshalini, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  3. kalpanasharma

kalpanasharma Member

Best Answers:
    +webexpertshalini: please tell me that where is this coding in my website.

kalpanasharma, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  4. maneesh.rai13

maneesh.rai13 Member

Best Answers:
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Dc_D4awmdHEJ:www.travelaccurate.com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

your site is cached on 7th if this is your site but .. it seems your site has frequent down times ...and many other reasons that could be responsible for not ranking well.

and if you looking for off page activities then you can read it here if you want to http://maneesh-rai.blogspot.in/

maneesh.rai13, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  5. kalpanasharma

kalpanasharma Member

Best Answers:
    can you please tell me the canonical is another issue for ranking factor <link rel="canonical" href="http://www.travelaccurate.com/"/>

kalpanasharma, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  6. Branko Zecevic

Branko Zecevic Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're using Wordpress, install 'All in one SEO' plugin!
    Always optimize your posts with long tail keywords which have low competition!
    Use Google Adwords keyword tool to find those keywords!
    Put your selected keyword in title, meta description and url of a post!
    Generally I've found that placing keywords in first and last paragraph also helps!
    The quality of a post plays an important role too!

After that promote your post on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and G+!
    Usually it takes some time to see your post showing on Google (at least one week)!

Branko Zecevic, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  7. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    just add some plugins , it will help you without doing anything for your onpage optimisation

000karim, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  8. seotube

seotube Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to build high quality links for your keywords but it's a hard and time consuming process.

seotube, Aug 20, 2013 IP