1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the best approach to market an advertisting company ??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by peter julius, Aug 6, 2013.

Hi folks,

i was wondering whats the best aproach to market an advertising company ? Some people have lost interest because they get spammed everyday with offers, publicity and so on . What do you think is the best way or method to approach people, ceo's and make business links to get contracts for my an advertising company ?

peter julius, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  2. SpinBlade

SpinBlade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try Craigslist. You can also try FaceBook advertising. Target down your target market to just heavy-hitters in one specific geographic location and who list their interests as CEO-type/high net worth-type interests and then pre-qualify them by putting in the advert: 'Are you a big-time CEO looking for more exposure for your etc., etc. etc.' That pre-qualifies some of the tire-kickers out so you only get a few, valuable clicks, and it will also make the real heavy-hitters go, 'Yeah, wait, I'm a big-time CEO. This must be for me.' By targeting one specific geographic location, one city, especially a city/area where there's money sloshing around, and seriously pre-qualifying clicks, you'll only get a few people who know business, know that they need to burn to earn, and know what they're looking for clicking your FB ad. Any one of those could be a big, potential client and it won't have cost you much in clicks.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    SpinBlade, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  3. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Shouldn't you know this?

GMF, Aug 7, 2013 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  4. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're an advertising firm and asking for marketing yourself :O sounds strange

anyway, try improving the online visibility of your website in search engines
    - Hire an SEO agency or if you're expert in SEO, make your website user/ search engine friendly
    - Start content marketing
    - Keep participating in communities/ groups of your interest
    - Banner ads are best for improving online visibility
    - Launch a re-marketing campaign to capture the lost customers
    - Don't try to build links, links and only links. Try building connections
    - Start a page of some interest (relevant to your business) and keep posting interesting and relevant stuff which could attract more and more people
    - Try small - small polls of interesting topics

khemraj, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There's really nothing better to take a business off the ground than AdWords and AdCenter. If you've got funds to spend, give them a try. Having said that, I know that most advertising keywords are rather pricey, so... you will need to come up with really smart advertising campaigns to reduce the cost.

qwikad.com, Aug 7, 2013 IP