1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In order to prevent penalty, what things you shouldn't perform to increase ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by emmiawara, Aug 4, 2013.

I've establish website working well. but Now a day Google penalize because poor back links .I never try those kind poor links. what I do ?

emmiawara, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  2. honey213

honey213 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Even if it is penlised, try working using white hat seo technque, manual article submission, guest posting and social book marking, you will get out of that penalty even in 4 to 6 weeks.
    in short just dont lose hope or get frustrated, you will get over google once again

honey213, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  3. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never give up, even it is penalized.. of course, avoid automated things.

SERPpoint, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  4. emmiawara

emmiawara Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply . but I never use automated method. I notice that my link in low PR sites but I never try to get back links. Please guide me what i do ?

emmiawara, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  5. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

You can use Google Disavow tool to remove spammy and low quality links and after removing all bad quality links you will create quality and authentic links from white hat SEO techniques which are approved by Google Panda and Penguin and they are:-

• Link from Blog Commenting
    • Links from Guest Posting
    • Link from Article Submission
    • Link from Forum Posting
    • Link from social media
    Thank you....:)

easycontent, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  6. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You can check your back links first ,

1) where you can get links from?
    2) Try to avoid out bounding links from your website
    3) Check the quality of back links which already you have got ( check which is relevant to your site, their PR...)
    4) If it is not try to remove your links from there and get new back links from good relevant sites with high PR

Hope this may help you

Regards,
    Roger

rogerbinny, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  7. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    "which are approved by Google Panda and Penguin" LOL, that is some bullshit there. Why make up that *these* techniques are approved by Google? You make yourself look like a fool.
    • Link from Blog Commenting - wrong, it is worthless as an SEO and viewed as spam
    • Links from Guest Posting - wrong, it is worthless and viewed as spam
    • Link from Article Submission - wrong, it is mostly, if not entirely worthless
    • Link from Forum Posting - wrong, it is mostly worthless as an SEO technique
    • Link from social media - it depends

browntwn, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  8. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You really don't need to do anything if you've not applied on any grey/black hat technique (inadvertently or willingly). You can install a blog on your website (If don't have) and keep posting quality posts to attract more and more visitors. If people visits your website and stays there and then Google won't have any option than ranking you on top

khemraj, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  9. WayOut

WayOut Peon

Best Answers:
    Pahaha. That's right. It's funny to see folks who still believe in those methods :D

Wake up people. Use your brains. Google penalizes everything that worked for you several years ago. Turn your brain on and have a look at the Internet with new eyes! There is plenty of opportunities to get backlinks. Be creative, holy crap.

WayOut, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  10. brainwork

brainwork Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Need to discard links from those websites which is supposed to act as link farm as well as poor quality sites which have low page rank. Ensure that our site must contain unique and quality content without keyword stuffing. Also, used to avoid any practices of ‘spam’ which include certain affiliate advertising websites, unsolicited e-mail campaigns etc.

brainwork, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  11. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope you will get answer here http://bloggerspassion.com/how-you-are-doing-link-building-in-google-panda-and-penguin-world/
    http://www.seooutsourcingindia.com/blog/Link-Building-Recovery-Techniques-Google-Post-Penguine
    http://www.famousbloggers.net/classical-link-building-techniques.html

easycontent, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  12. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I looked at all three articles. They either don't support your claims or are old and outdated information. Certainly, none imply that the methods you suggest are approved by Google, the most absurd part of your post.

browntwn, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  13. poshswinger

poshswinger Active Member

Best Answers:
    So any suggested material(s) for us to learn or follow for the new methods of link building?

poshswinger, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  14. saurabh1985

saurabh1985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Disavow tool used and remove low quality backlinks from webmaster tool to remove the penalty.

saurabh1985, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  15. Lexy

Lexy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you got a warning from Google about detecting unnatural links? Or maybe you think your site has been penalized because your rankings dropped immediately?

Check your backlinks in MajesticSEO, OSE or Ahrefs and tell me how many backlinks and referring domains you have.

Lexy, Aug 7, 2013 IP