1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Making banning more discreet

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by qwikad.com, Aug 4, 2013.

I just saw a profile with a red band wrapped around their profile saying Banned on it.

I think this is where I saw it: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...raffic-to-your-website.2672827/#post-18678339

Why are you guys relishing so much in displaying who is banned and who is not?

This is what concerns me. I got two warnings in my profile, one for starting a post in a wrong category and the other one for making two replies in a row. The mod decided I was just trying to run up post count. Which is not true. I added the second post as an afterthought. But who cares right?

My point is, if my profile is banned tomorrow for accidentally posting in a wrong category again (stuff happens) or something that weak and puny, am I just as bad as the person who tried to scam people out their money? Of course not.

It just makes no sense to me. I think banned profiles should just disappear from the site. The ones that were banned for some little violations should eventually reappear once the ban is lifted. But the ones that were banned for scams or fraud should disappear for good.

No?

qwikad.com, Aug 4, 2013 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The user group banner thing was unintentional. Forgot to disable it. Should be fixed now, so it works exactly like before.

digitalpoint, Aug 4, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.