1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 500 - 700 words Articles - Daily - 3 Months Project

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by rajbirkohli, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am looking for Content Writers which have the following skills:
    1. Has Good (Quality) Writing Skills
    2. Knows How to Research Online
    3. Delivers On Deadlines
    But MOST IMPORTANTLY, their content passes through every plagiarism checkers.

Would be needing at least 3 - 5 articles, per day, each article between 500 - 700 words for a period of 3 months. Would require the articles on Daily Basis (preferred) or at the most on Weekly Basis.

Have got limited budget and would prefer Indians so that payment can be done through Bank Transfers but it is not a necessity. Offer is open to everyone, as payments can be made through Paypal as well.

Keyword for the articles will be given after the offer is received and approved.

Anyone interested can PM me
    Or send me an email at
    Or skype me at rajbirkohli

rajbirkohli, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  2. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will email you
    Thank you

mian.owais211, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  3. Majaal

Majaal Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How limited is your budget, if I may ask ?

Majaal, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  4. rajbirkohli

rajbirkohli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you offer is High, u anyways wont be considered... So please stop posting here, unnecessarily .

rajbirkohli, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  5. inomcoke

inomcoke Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is very subjective. I don't know why people who want to hire someone can't post at least a general budget, it makes it much more difficult for everyone.

For example, I read the description of your job and normally I'd bid around $.06 per word. I see you have a limited budget, and I happen to be slow with clients at the moment (for the sake of this example) so I bid low at just $.03 per word (half my normal rate!). My offer is quite low, compared to my normal rates. To you, however, my offer might seem high. Or it might seem low. We have no way of knowing.

Given that this is Digital Point and you're looking for an Indian writer, however, I'm guessing that you're looking for someone to write for around $.005 per word.

Just because I'm in a fun mood, let me predict your future...
    You'll hire someone for this project.
    "They are being excellentest writer quality and will give copyscape-proofing contents for you to use, high quality!"
    Your latest project will, like many others in the past, either make you no money at all, or turn a profit of a few dollars before it dies.
    You'll wonder how this great project could fail, and repeat the same exact process again.

But I could be wrong, Good luck!

inomcoke, Aug 4, 2013 IP
    ColorWP.com, cyril, pianogirl and 2 others like this.
  6. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well then, writers who can produce compelling content that your visitors will love to read won't consider having you as a client, so you should stop posting here and expecting quality.

See how that works from both sides? Pretty much what Inom said is my general experience with the lower paying clients.

They hire on low budget writers, they get cheap made and in a hurry content and wonder why it didn't churn them out an online empire as they had hoped. As others have said though, cheap clients are always going to be cheap and no amount of words are going to change their ways, so the helpful posts here will probably be disregarded.

You clients man, you all keep reaching for the stars and you bring a step stool to accompany you. I can assure you, your goals aren't going to be met by some at the end of the rope writers who need your job for food money. They're going to churn out content as quick as they can with no substance, just to get the job done.

Unless you expect the potential writer to spend 1-2 hours on every single piece of work done at the price then, well, the best of luck to you.

coreygeer, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  7. Jeremy Francis

Jeremy Francis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're right man, esp when you mentioned that they 'repeat the same exact process again'. That's what they actually do. I don't mean to disrespect the person who posted this job, but what inomcoke & coreygeer have said are 100% true. It may be that you have a low budget, but look at what you're getting in return, quickly written content by someone who's writing it just for the $$$ & not because he'she is interested in it.

This is the problem faced by so many of us writers who don't get projects because others are willing to do it for dirt cheap :/

Jeremy Francis, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  8. Majaal

Majaal Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its strange to see that you find someone asking your budget as 'unnecessary'. The fact is that's the only thing which matter to me! If you can add another sentence about it, I wont even care to waste by time debating on the right price!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
    Majaal, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  9. pamon

pamon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    but most people looking for either daily articles or high number of articles aren't paying .04/word or .06/word and are paying .01/word. most mainstream or quality sites also have tough times paying those higher rates too unless it's from a quality writer

pamon, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  10. awundrin

awundrin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, to add my 2 cents, there actually ARE quality writers here who demand more than a measly penny per word. Those who are paying next to nothing to have their articles written are surely filling their sites and blogs with crap that Google and readers hate. It's amazing how many website and blog owners today don't know the value of QUALITY content.

awundrin, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  11. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, I hear the New York Times is going through a jam and they're going to start paying their writers .01c per word. I also hear the editors for USA Today get paid .01c per word as well.

That price may be the most mainstream price for Digital Point, but it's not the mainstream price for many of the writers here who actually want to take jobs that they can enjoy doing and put some passion into. Just because cheap clients on here want something for nothing doesn't mean that's how it is outside of here.

So why are we still here? Perhaps some of us are still here because we hope to inspire new and misguided clients that think they're going to be handed perfect quality content for the price thrown around here. Maybe we're still here because we still believe that high quality clients do come around every now and again, and that they are here to be found.

Either way, sooner or later clients will learn that their cheap content does nothing but cost them money, but brand new clients come in expecting the same and it's a never-ending cycle.

coreygeer, Aug 5, 2013 IP
    inomcoke likes this.
  12. Fit Marketer

Fit Marketer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have added you on Skype and look forward to hearing from you soon

Fit Marketer, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  13. sheigz

sheigz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :) best pay for good writers and quality comes with a price.
    5$ per 500-600 words.:cool:

sheigz, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  14. ArticleForce

ArticleForce Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there,

We're a company that specializes in writing unique and high-quality content for your website, blog, directory submission purposes, and more. All of our articles are guaranteed to be completely original, researched, and well-written. They are 100% Copyscape-passed and contain no plagiarism whatsoever. Yes - our rate is set at a mere $0.01 per word. You won't find any better alternative.

We can handle your desired workload. We actually offer articles in bulk packages of 5, 10, 20, and 30.

If you're interested in checking us out, please visit our website at ArticleForce[dot]com.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    ArticleForce

ArticleForce, Aug 8, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.