1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tired of writing, how about re-blogging?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by zambala, Jun 22, 2013.

1. zambala

zambala Active Member

Best Answers:
    The main point here is - to provide the best educational material; and if I find a great material (which is not easy to do) - I should write a new "original" article, which most probably will be worse, and I know it....And there are no big originality - just all facts, or just a part of facts to make it original...
    Anyway - most of those articles are from books, on better occasion - a compilations from books....
    And btw. I have already seen this - somebody reposted a stuff from the book; and i know it, because I have the same book too; but I can't re-post it, because somebody has done it before me....

zambala, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  2. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Zambala, maintain the original articles in your main site (the money site). Then the other articles (re-written) to other sites like Ezine Articles (the Web 2.0 Sites). And this is the next step in Internet Marketing after Link Building.

doktu, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  3. Julie Anne

Julie Anne Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've "reblogged" my own articles, but really want I do is just add a link to it. Then, I offer some updated info about the same topic. I never would add an entire article of my own or someone else's copied in pasted into a new blog post if it's already published elsewhere. Although, this is a bit of a shame in away, because what about content intended for resale? We shouldn't get penalized for that. However, for blog posts I would never do it. Same holds true for me when creating a website on which I want to add content.

Julie Anne, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  4. oo87

oo87 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I agree with people who have said you should never reblog someone else's content, rewritten or not. But guest posting is an awesome way to vary your content. There are websites out there that help you do this, and you can get that content for free by offering a byline to the writer and a link to their site.

Try MyBlogGuest.com, which is the site of one of my regular clients. There are also others if you Google it.

oo87, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  5. Articles Arthors

Articles Arthors Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't bother even thinking about re-blogging, it is quite risky to be honest and may lead to the closure of your adsense account, it is in effect stealing other peoples work!

Articles Arthors, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  6. thosino

thosino Member

Best Answers:
    Reblogging (and the increased attention paid to the indexing and encouragement of reblogging) has become a major feature of many social networking sites and content-hosting services, and it has also become a effective means of secondary content promotion and audience measurement whereby links to external content are combine across multiple profiles and the reposts are recorded in tabular form for measurement of currency and relevance.

thosino, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  7. zambala

zambala Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no much originality if you write, for example, about history - you should give historic facts and hold to it; and anybody willing to write on it have the same facts and dates;
    - it definitely is re-writing, the only difference if the first one write directly from book, others should re-word the same book.
    - and, yes, I probably got an answer to a huge part of my problem in Google support forum - Religious Texts, historic texts - are actually Public Domain texts and are not against Google guidelines, except they might not appear in search results, if there would be better version, but I don't care about search results if I have 100 original articles there.

zambala, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  8. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No,that's not a good idea,continue writhing original and quality content or alternatively you can outsource for writers to do it for you.
    Good luck!

mian.owais211, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  9. lukeit

lukeit Active Member

Best Answers:
    personally i used this mode: i copied text from some enciclopedy. works fine.

lukeit, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  10. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what is your goal here :
    1. got 100 or 1000 visits a day, just visit ?
    2. got less 100 and click adsense ?
    3. or, got less then 100 visits but they all of them buy or involve your meditation courses and buy your physical book?

if your goal is the #3, then I don't think you need to re-blogging. 15 articles a month is very enough for it, to update your members about information and meditation method.
    (As you said, to understand your content people have involve or be insider..)

Push and find how to promote online and offline, meet people and companies, etc..

Sorry for out of topic, but I hope bring a new idea for you..

Good luck.. :)

bluebenz, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  11. zambala

zambala Active Member

Best Answers:
    My goal is to gather all the very best content on my subject and of course, in case of necessity I will write on my own and I'm doing on my own as much I can , but I can't alone everything OMG, I have a website and I can't put there all I love?! And many would love!

But, of course, I can't fall out of G completely for my original articles at least, and I should still live somehow, so I need adsense as well;
    But the foremost goal is to sooner create a great site, not re-write original or worse Wikipedia articles and others on subject!

All originality in religious matters on biographies of Saints for 13th century, for example - You can't be very much "original" there - the only thing you can is to rewrite good treatises with own words and pretend to be original.

Actually my main "originality" is to know WHAT to collect in my site, because most of those things most people would never search in goog, since they don't know they exist.

Say, my next article - Mahasiddha Virupa - what does it tell to an average person? - I would bet nothing much, but if I am writing on Buddhism - he is one of the greatest teachers and founders in Buddhist history and if you would be interested on subject, you would like to read it!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
    zambala, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  12. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, I think for a specific content, google still read it as a duplicate content but will not drop you down due to very less sources on internet about your keyword.

I check Mahasiddha Virupa on google, it only 6,600 results, chance to your post about it appear in first page still very high.

Let's make a test, just put one or two articles about Mahasiddha Virupa, and wait about 1-2 weeks (or even a month), what will google say..
    If you down, then just remove the post.. :)

bluebenz, Aug 12, 2013 IP