1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get approved for an ADSENSE account - a simple and easy guide.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dimitarang, Aug 3, 2013.

Hello DP members,

I see lots of people struggling to get their adsense accounts approved and I really want to share a simple and easy method that worked for me years ago and is still working for all of my clients at present day.

Ok, so here is the guide step-by-step

STEP 1
    Purchase a domain from GoDaddy or whoever registrar you choose. It doesn't matter if the domain is .com, .net, .org etc. There is a thread on DP for GoDaddy promo codes, you can search for it and check it out, it helps you get .com domains for like 3$ a year.

STEP 2
    Host your website. Choose a hosting company with positive reputation online. Such companies are Hostgator, GoDaddy, Bluehost and many more... it's up to you which one you will choose to host your websites.

STEP 3
    If you use cPanel on your hosting, go and find FANTASTICO DELUXE or QUICKINSTALL and run a wordpress installation. It takes less than a minute.

STEP 4
    Login to your website and create a unique content. Write at least 2 articles of 500 words each and before publishing them make sure they are unique. You can do that by going to http://www.grammarly.com/. After you see that articles are unique just publish them.

STEP 5
    Now after publishing the articles you need to do a few things required by Google in order to be approved for an ADSENSE account:
    - Create a new page on your website and name it "PRIVACY POLICY". Go to http://www.serprank.com/privacy-policy-generator/ and generate a Privacy Policy for your website. Copy the generated text and paste it on the page you have just created.
    - Create a new page and name it "ABOUT US". Write a few sentences for you and your new website.
    - Create a new page and name it "Contact Us". Put contact form on that page.

STEP 6
    Now, if you use wordpress, go to PLUGINS and search for a plugin called "All in one SEO pack". Install it and activate it. Then fill the information in the plugin's settings area. Remember to write a nice title, description not less than 150 charachters, keywords.

Now you are ok to apply for an ADSENSE account.

dimitarang, Aug 3, 2013 IP
    mian.owais211 likes this.
  2. Buxle

Buxle Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not think it is that easy.
    Adsense is so selective for the new applications.

Buxle, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  3. financepitch

financepitch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its seems to be a good information. I knew two valued web address from this post. In the same time I applied for Google Adsense by following this advice. lets see what happens next.

financepitch, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  4. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, I think it is a good idea to share your experience with ADSENSE if following this simple method. Also if someone needs help or just want a quick review of a website just before applying for Adsense, feel free to contact me.

dimitarang, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  5. financepitch

financepitch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, I am fail to get approval. May be something wrong I did :(

6. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kind of good advice but two key points:-
    1.) You make no mention of anyone having to follow the adsense TOS
    2.) You make no mention of anyone having to ensure that their website meets that adsense website quality guidelines
    Fail to do both of these and any application will get rejected - any application lives and dies by these, so surprised to see them not mentioned.

adsenseplr, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  7. financepitch

financepitch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are right but I am trying to find the actual reason why google reject my application. As I am not much old in this world so I am facing difficulties to find out the actual reason. even google also not pacify the reason but just said "Site does not comply with Google policies"