1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me please fiverr....

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shahshah, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree with SamataKowasky's comment. Having an item that someone really wants is the first step. Try thinking of what you do well, or can do, and then look at the offerings on Fiverr and see what teh best sellers are in areas close to your "thing" that you can do.

I'm a writer, and what I do really well is write Press Releases. There is a demand for that. If I was an artist I'd do art...but you need to sell something other people are willing to pay for.

Rocky

Lynn C, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

I agree with you, but in fact, some buyers doesn't even know WHAT they're willing to pay for. (This happens from time to time, but of course MOST people Knows EXACTLY what they're after.) And your job is to make them understand WHY they should pay for YOUR specific gig.

As already stated in several threads (How to get orders). Deliver on time, provide quality and change your titles/descriptions and offer your clients MORE than they EXPECT.

The best way to get orders is by having several positive reviews.. And HOW will you get those? ;)

//inyourway

inyourway, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  3. David sheilds

David sheilds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's good you got sick of ordering from Fiverr and don't order from there anymore because Fiverr has a virus and there is proof posted on this blog post: http://sitemop.blogspot.com/2013/07/fiverr-has-virus-2013-proof.html

David sheilds, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  4. Hannan Shah

Hannan Shah Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    i also have an account in fiver.i already post so many gig but i can't got any order

Hannan Shah, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  5. Tathagata Mukherjee

Tathagata Mukherjee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is good platform for starting your service. When you want to start a service then give a good,catchy, reasonable title of your gig, make your gig description short,use simple english(no grammatical mistakes) and 'to the point', give reasonable time to complete the gig(Don't make people wait too long). If you think people should discuss with you first before using your service then write "Contact me before order gig" in the description/title to make the whole process easier for you and customer(specially needed in virtual assistance work,logo designing, webpage development etc). Fiverr also recommended to upload a video regarding your work. 80% of the top selling gigs have videos and unique pictures for their gig. Try different tags for your gig which suit you gig properly. One day , you will get order in fiverr if you stick with it. Good Luck :)

Tathagata Mukherjee, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  6. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    'SEO' your gig by finding good keywords for it, and put it into the gig description. Set up a Blogger blog, promote your gig link in the blog, using the same keywords. Put up a few videos to You Tube using the same keywords, and link to the gig. Consider joining 5-6 other leading Fiverr clone sites and post the same gig, using the same contact and Paypal email. Write a press release about your gig as if it's a news item, include a link to the gig or your blog and submit it to free submission sites. Market your gig urls, don't presume tweaking Fiverr internally will alone get it proper exposure.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
    melprise, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  7. George T.

George T. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The trick on Fiverr is one.
    Start big and then go small.

What i mean with that is that you have to offer something very big at the beginning. Its the only way to get the first gold feedbacks so you get the ball rolling.
    So for example offer for 1 month a big package like 30.000 views on Youtube and then you can go down to 20.000 or 15.000 etc.etc.

George T., Aug 1, 2013 IP
  8. silver2good

silver2good Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using fiverr for a month . And I already made about 200$ in July.
    I made 3 gigs each offering different services.

From my experience the main way for getting orders on fiverr is just simply applying business techniques that you would apply in real life.Here are some tips from MY EXPERIENCE:
    • The Key thing about your gig has to be your uniqueness. Offer something that no1 else has to offer. Of my 3 gigs the 1 that is doing extremely well is the one that only I am offering on fiverr. Even if yours is not unique try making your service better than others by offering more for 5$
    • Upload a video! It helps a lot . People usually avoid the descriptions when they are convinced by seeing the video .
    • Keep TWEAKING your descriptions. Some users are quite lazy and will not choose to read the descriptions fully. So line space it properly and HIGHLIGHT all the important points such that a user will understand your service by just seeing the highlighted info. Keep the grammar and stuff perfect.
    • ASK YOUR CUSTOMER why he ordered your gig? Ask him/her what convinced him to order your gig - your video/descriptions/reviews etc. I do that very often with my customers and keep tweaking my gig that way
    • Show the fiverr moderators that your gig is only available on fiverr . Like in your video mention words like "Only on Fiverr" or "Exclusively on fiverr" . I got 2 of my gigs on the front page that way.
    • And last but the very obvious maintain a POSITIVE RATING atleast above 98%.
    After I became a LVL 1 seller I noticed my other gigs getting more orders than usual. I am soon going to be a lvl 2 seller so I am expecting more orders.

Hope I helped :)

silver2good, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  9. Syed Haider

Syed Haider Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    try making your gigs unique instead of posting duplicate gigs that others are presently already offering on Fiverr. Do you have any talent doing puppetry with voice over for business promotions or video animations in your native language? Promote your gigs on your social media profiles, youtube and make sure you clearly explain in as simple words as possible what benefit(s) you're offering to prospective buyers.

Proof read your gig for any misspellings, grammar and punctuation errors before posting them. Lastly price your gigs reasonably, so you realize a profit after Fiverr & whichever payment option you accept to receive your gig payments thru once their fees are deducted. Be patience and stick at.

Syed Haider, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  10. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't this just a blatant plug for 'sitemop' which is recommended on the link. To others reading this DON'T click the link it's just spam and designed to give sitemop your business not fiverr.

adsenseplr, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  11. Stone Harding

Stone Harding Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The most important thing is to be unique. If you aren't unique you have a whole lot of other people to compete with. If you use this method you will get A LOT more sales. Trust me. That's my 2 cents.

Stone Harding, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  12. Money-Maker

Money-Maker Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Lynn C - just a quick heads up I think your link needs adjusting - it gives a "not found" page

Money-Maker, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  13. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To get order on fiverr, i always advice people to note what they are good at or have the capacity for at the moment and see if it has market.

Then look at how you can promote it via article marketing, forums, social media including videos and more.

What really matters at the end is the returning clients.

I don't suggest you rely solely on services that you sell once like make money tips, how to use photoshop and others.

Offer what people need frequently or will surely come back asking for more some day.

I also notice you English is bad, your description will suck and push potential clients away.

Kanonig, Aug 9, 2013 IP