1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Alihan, Jul 28, 2013.

Hello,

How can i get Google adsense approval within a week?

Alihan, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  2. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    simple create website or blog put some unique contents and after apply adsense and get approval

fadhi123, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  3. HostGarou

HostGarou Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can get Google Adsense account within 2 days if you are looking for a domain like: yoursite.blogspot.com, apply for youtube partner to get an AdSense account. It is fairly easy!

HostGarou, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    like hostgarou says, I am sure the fastest way is to have a blogspot account.

However, I will be honest. I see many people make mistakes with adsense, or with their sites in general.
    -If your site is new, and no traffic, then you should not consider adsense straight away - >Apply for it once your site is established and has some stable traffic coming. You won't lose money if you have under 1k uv monthly anyway.
    - make sure you have quality content. Google doesnt like sites that are simply 1 page sites. Sites are meant to add value. I would not put adsense on any site with under 10 pages of articles / content.
    - make sure your site has no 3rd party content such as youtube / mp3's
    - dont link to any questionable sites or content.
    -If your site has alot of user generated content, then you need to make an effort to manage and maintain the quality of that content, otherwise you can forget adsense.
    -Make sure that your site has a relevant privacy policy.
    - make sure your site has a way for people to contact you (not really required, but supposed to help to make it easier in getting adsense... )
    - and read over the entire TOS of adsense, and make sure that your site complies with their policies 100%

While I cant guarantee that this will get you an adsense account, following the above should help.

IMO, getting an adsense account is the EASY part. Its keeping your account long term that is the hard part, and there is no point rushing to try to get an adsense account quickly if later on you end up having it banned quickly.

matt_62, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    SERPpoint and income_by_internet like this.
  5. Alihan

Alihan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks to everyone...

Alihan, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  6. 18tubecocc

18tubecocc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create Hubpages account and post unique articles , Adsense approve in 2 day's on your quality contents. Then use it to your other sites or blogs. You can also search for adsense revenue sharing sites on google and get all sites that can give you Adsense account.

18tubecocc, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  7. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where country you live.If you live us or uk.U get adsense easily.Or if you Live asian country got a adsense very hard.First you Write Unique article minimum 10/20.and increase seo.Get more more traffic.and then submit your site adsense.

tareqjhe1, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  8. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is quite easy actually to get your account approved by Google. Just follow these easy steps:

1. Buy a domain and host it somewhere
    2. Write at least 2 unique articles of 500 words each, articles gotta be unique 80%+
    3. Create a privacy Policy page.
    And you're good to go, these simple methods work for all my clients.

dimitarang, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  9. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes that's true! Firstly the reason though nobody else suggested that, is because you cannot use that type of adsense code on any self hosted website or blog! If you do the ads just show as blank spaces.

Secondly why is your house on fire? I ask this as there is no life changing reason anyone "Has to" have an adsense account in a week! As they only pay out at the end of the month AFTER you've hit the threshold payment amount, it really makes very little difference as to how long it takes to get one. Trust me getting one in a week is not going to change your world, you can buy one today on fiver, but be aware with 48 hours it will be banned. Would you buy a helicopter with out a service history and expect it not to crash? That's why you should never ever buy one. Although no doubt someone's PM'd you offering what seems like a guaranteed adsense account. The only thing they are guaranteed to do it take your money. Not ime for anyone that buys one or sells them.

The time it takes to get a full account depends on the amount of applications they have in as well as the quality of your application.

If you are looking to make a quick buck from adsense then prepare to join the list of people on here with posts starting "I've been banned from adsense". It should be viewed as long term.

Lastly I'll do some myth busting - There is no minimum content requirement - I see people saying you MUST have 10-20 articles. Go find that in the TOS and quote me where it say's that (MYTH BUSTED!).
    There is no minimum traffic requirement, nor any SEO requirement (MYTH No.2 BUSTED!!! Again go to the TOS and see where this is quoted, it isn't!) - you can apply with a new site the day you finish building it, all you have to do is make sure that it complies with the TOS and the website quality guidelines.
    Dimitarang and Matt_62 gave good advice above as well, which you should take note of as they know what they are talking about - Others (MYTH CREATORS!! GRRRRR!) do not.

adsenseplr, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  10. Nazia Hassan

Nazia Hassan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you tell you from?

Nazia Hassan, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  11. ayushirajput

ayushirajput Member

Best Answers:
    Google AdSense provides a free, flexible way to earn money from your websites, mobile sites, and site search results with relevant and engaging ads. adsense is an ad serving application run by Google. Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to site content and audience.

ayushirajput, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  12. Alice Smith

Alice Smith Member

Best Answers:
    If your site has unique content and it complies with TOS then you will get adsense approved in short time.

Alice Smith, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  13. vandanachhabra

vandanachhabra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alihan, for this you need to check that the unique content post on your site and daily traffic is high then google give easily approve adsense account within 2 days

vandanachhabra, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  14. billaforu

billaforu Active Member

Best Answers:
    this information is absolutly100% correct follow this first the a gain you can thing about adsense.traffic is main for the website then only the visitor will click on your place ads and you will be profitable

billaforu, Aug 2, 2013 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  15. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:

Yes, this is the main point, your blog should have traffic from Google search engine, to get approved easily I would say.

SERPpoint, Aug 3, 2013 IP