1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Offer for Adwords Campaign Management

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by blackkaviar, Mar 8, 2013.

Hi all. I'm writing here to offer anyone a help in managing Adwords campaign absolutely FREE of charge. Of course you need to pay your own ads bill. But I don't charge any fee for the service. I'm an Adwords Qualified Individual (Search & Display Advertising).

Why I'm offering a free help? Because I need to accumulate certain amount of budget under my MCC account in order to achieve a Google Partner status for my company. So it's really a mutual cooperation. Please let me know if any of you are interested.
    Best Regards.

blackkaviar, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  2. jgsketch

jgsketch Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are better off looking at some local businesses who are already advertising in Adwords. This is what my friend did. He found several small businesses and offer to help manage their accounts for free. In some cases the owners only wanted him for consulting while the managers continued to manage their accounts through his account. Takes a little leg work, but it could work out better for you. It can also lead into some nice side work if you show them a better return. My friend was able to keep two of those companies as paying clients.

jgsketch, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  3. blackkaviar

blackkaviar Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for your advise mate. That's pretty much what I did. I've managed several local clients as well.
    Some I did it voluntarily some others are already paying clients.
    And I'm now offering the same service for DP members voluntarily.
    Anyone interested please PM me.
    cheers.

blackkaviar, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  4. James Chambers

James Chambers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Help me out here, you said you are already qualified... I assume you mean certified... so why do you need to manage accounts at this point...to become certified you must manage the accounts and prove to google that you can do it before you become certified... so can you see my confusion.... it sounds more like you are studying to become qualified/certified and cannot afford to run the mandatory $1,000 per month account that is required before the certification is given....
    Am I right or wrong... if qualified, why not post the link to google showing that... but then of course if you are certified you never need to run an account again... if you dont' want to.. so what you are saying does not make sense... sometimes (a lot of times)folks claim they are doing something for free when in fact they are not... So Folks... Please.... if anyone offers to help you for free please post here so we can get them banned for Lying.... everything I do is for free.. and if I ever ask for money I beg you to report it here.
    My hobby is adwords and programming mostly PHP..
    So blackkaviar if I have mis-understood what you are doing please explain... if you need me to point out the page and reference that shows you cannot become qualified in adwords without managing a thousand buck account i can point you there.. Its ok to do it for free.. but lets don't tell a fib about it..

James Chambers, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  5. blackkaviar

blackkaviar Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. I'm Google Adwords Qualified Individual. And here's my certification https://adwords.google.com/professionals/profile/ind?id=05065096149631394178&hl=en
    Google Certified Partner status is for my company, which one of the requirement is to obtain $10,000 budget (accumulate from my clients) for 90-days.
    Here's the reff http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=18572

So that's why I'm offering free service here to help people, but on the other hand I accumulate the $10,000 requirement in order to get the Google Certified Partner status.
    I hope it clarify.
    Thanks.

blackkaviar, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  6. James Chambers

James Chambers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for explaining that, I missed the note at the bottom of your post that you are not applying for basic cert, but for the company cert...which is true you must spend an ad amout of 10,000 bucks for 60 days of the 90 day period... so I apologize for questioning what you were saying... its obvious you are authentic..
    Thanks for offering to help the folks.... I am sure you are very knowledgable..
    And a super thanks for not getting pissed and yelling at me.....

James Chambers, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  7. blackkaviar

blackkaviar Member

Best Answers:
    Hi James, that's okay. I should have posted the link in my OP. I'm editing my OP now.
    Thanks.

blackkaviar, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  8. ajblade

ajblade Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why don't you advertise your website and your service in google adwords? and get a handful clients

ajblade, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  9. linda martin

linda martin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi..
    Thanks for a given information.It will be useful for me.

linda martin, Aug 3, 2013 IP