1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to invest small amounts of money (monthly)?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sivric.marijan, Aug 2, 2013.

Hello guys and girls!

I would like to invest a part of my salary into something ($50 to $100 per month)! Where should I invest? Should I buy stocks or start forex trading? Should I save money or buy websites? Give me some ideas! Of course, I'm looking for something with more profit and less risk! :)

Thanks in advance!

sivric.marijan, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  2. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would go for buying a web site then develop on it a little bit then seek affiliation with Google Adsense and start making some $$$.
    That's my thought though...
    Good luck!
    :)

mian.owais211, Aug 2, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  3. sivric.marijan

sivric.marijan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was also thinking the same, but I would have to find websites with good profit because I have to earn some money to pay hosting fees, marketing costs etc. Thanks!

sivric.marijan, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  4. scottlpool2003

scottlpool2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find an affiliate product with good pay outs and little competition, invest in a domain for $6.99, throw it on a free host such as 000WebHost and use your small monthly investment on AdWords.

scottlpool2003, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  5. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    I also would like to hear some nice ideas where to invest such sums. Affiliate marketing is not good for me as it needs some effort and I have my job, just want to invest some money. I think about Forex too, but I suppose you must have some knowledge to be successful there and also spend much time. Any other ideas?

kenzo22, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  6. radium

radium Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't start forex,If you don't have enough knowledge, unless you want to lose your money.

radium, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  7. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are thinking of putting in your money into any investment without spending time to take care of it, i think it would be better to leave the money in the bank, because, most probably, you would lose it.

My suggestion is to invest in a website, and hire a guru to help you. everyday, put in 1-2 hours a day. Surely you can find the time to do that right? use the guru's knowledge to your advantage, but you have to do the work of course.

Howard Lim, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  8. Knacky

Knacky Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Howard Lim. Do not go for forex speculating ,probably you will lose your money.
    Investing is a good option, but you should know what you are doing. You can start investing in investment funds, if you do it regularly on monthly basis, you will take advantage of dollar cost averaging. Just do not panic and sell, when a crisis happens/and it will, sooner or later/.
    If you want to learn investing, I can recommend you a book by Benjamin Graham. It is called "The Intelligent Investor" and it is by far the best book I've read concerning investing. Warren Buffet recommends it all the time also.
    It depends on what you chose. The internet businesses is good, but it takes time and practice.
    It all depends on you. If you chose something, just stick with it.

Knacky, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  9. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Invest in yourself, look for courses that you are interested in. Maybe its a management course, or other courses that can expand your skills, make your more valuable to your current employer as well as working to ensure that you remain employable should things change. Profit? You might move up in your workplace, and get a higher salary... you might find other opportunities for higher paid work.

Mian and kenzo does have a good suggestion, and *if* you do your research, and later decide to do this, you should know that you should get $75 free adwords for the first time... but its not a quick fix, takes time and work. For me personally, i am moving away from all sites that are funded solely on advertising.

You *could* sign up for an affiliate program for different things, then post on forums your coupon code, and you earn from the sales. No cost involved (except time) as well, just slightly competitive...

matt_62, Aug 2, 2013 IP
    NetStar and dcristo like this.
  10. mysteriox

mysteriox Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about uinvest?

mysteriox, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  11. clixvo

clixvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think, if you want make something you can test hyips also.

clixvo, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  12. lilypitter

lilypitter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good thinking about investments of your saving money. First of all as per my knowledge, every person who have spare money to invest in ASSET class quality.
    Right now investing in PRECIOUS METAL like GOLD, SILVER and PLATINUM is very good investment.
    If i have good amount of saving than buy Gold Coin in frequently like SIP (systematic investment plan) basis physically.
    If you have small saving than choose a Mutual Fund who offer Precious Metal plan on monthly basis.
    Equity and Forex is also good investment.

As per my knowledge everybody who want to invest their saving, i suggest you to invest percentage basis like 25% in Precious Metal, 25% in Equity, 25% in Bank FD and 25% in Forex Trading.

Precious metal is safe investment against currency risk and also inflation.

lilypitter, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  13. mysteriox

mysteriox Active Member

Best Answers:
    And where can invest in Metals?

mysteriox, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  14. LnD

LnD Peon

Best Answers:
    You could get yourself a website and monetize it with Advertising or selling a product on it.

Or you start using a PPC Network where you can invest every month.

If you don't want to have any extra work than investing I would recommend you a HYIP-Network.

LnD, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  15. StanKrane

StanKrane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best thing you could do for yourself right now is invest in yourself. Don't bother investing in stocks or ForEx where you can lose money. Invest in yourself by expanding your knowledge base and making yourself a more knowledgeable investor. Spend that $100 to $200 that you would have otherwise lost in the market on books about investing. It will give you a good grounding to build from (and profit from).

StanKrane, Aug 3, 2013 IP
    D3rek likes this.
  16. StanKrane

StanKrane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Something that I wanted to add is if you are interested in putting money in something to generate passive income, you will probably need a lot more than $100/month. In order to have something already established as income earning, you will need in the range of $50,000 to $100,000 or more for something with existing content and a good traffic flow.

StanKrane, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  17. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Use the money to invest in yourself.

dcristo, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  18. terrymason

terrymason Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Assuming your in the US.
    1. Paying off any debt you owe.
    2. 401K if your employer matches anything (do a roth if you don't have employer match).
    3. Roth IRA

These are investments for adults.

Dear god don't invest in gold these days - it's dropped 21% in the last 6 months.

terrymason, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  19. lilypitter

lilypitter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If our saving amount little bit low than we have to choose Mutual Fund or any else. Which mutual fund they offering Precious Metal and Non - Ferrous Metal. But its long term investment rather than short.

lilypitter, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  20. Branko Zecevic

Branko Zecevic Active Member

Best Answers:
    I strongly do not suggest you to invest your money in forex or binary options.
    For the most people it's like a gambling.
    Investing in gold or silver is a great idea for instance!
    But it's a long term process; the form of a saving money.
    Most likely you'll not lose any money because the prices of gold and silver show
    constant growth over past decade.

Another option is buying sites (DP forum or Flippa). Chose what to buy carefully,
    because you sites which are already making revenue, so you can quickly cover up
    your initial costs!

Investing in gold or silver is a passive activity without any work involved,
    but you can't affect the price. On the other hand dealing with sites
    requires work, but you have more control over it and you can make profit faster.

Branko Zecevic, Aug 6, 2013 IP