1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to submit articles?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pachecus, Jul 29, 2013.

Although many will say that article submissions are a thing of the past, there are still many authors that use it as part of a larger SEO and IM strategy. However, many times articles are rejected from Article Directories due to minor issues that can easily be avoided. When submitting an article, make sure you comply to at least the following:

- Content must be original, owned by you.
    - Articles are meant to provide useful information to the reader and not intended solely as an ad. Many article sites make a clear distinction not to post articles containing advertisments. The idea is to position yourself as a subject matter expert on the topic you are writing about. If a reader sees that and you have caught his/her interest, they will want to know more and visit the website included in your signature or profile.
    - Make sure the article is well written. Spell checking and proof reading is a must.
    - Remember: an article directory or article submission site is not a classified ads site.

Some Article Submission sites:

ezinearticles.com
    selfgrowth.com
    goarticles.com
    isnare.com
    buzzle.com

...also my signature link ;)

pachecus, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  2. beacon.seo

beacon.seo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i still do Article Submission as part of my SEO strategy. but only only submit my articles in a few article sites that i know will help me market my niche.

beacon.seo, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  3. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article marketing still works, but the article directories are more picky, only the best will do.Some time back it was perfectly fine to submit the exact same article to 100+ article directories.Thanks to the duplicate content issue, this is not possible anymore.

I use a service called SubmitYourArticle.com that sends the article to hundreds of article directories, with the difference that it completely re-writes the article and sends a unique copy to the directories.It works really well, I recommend you check it out.

Tom Lindstrom, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  4. kalpanasharma

kalpanasharma Member

Best Answers:
    article submission is one of the best way to promote the website and increase the traffic.

Thanks Bacon

kalpanasharma, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  5. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love Ezine articles. It is one of the best article directory; very good for traffic and backlinks.

DatingExpert, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  6. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article submission is still work for me as the best way to promoting sites and generating traffic.
    I agree with you:
    ezinearticles.com
    selfgrowth.com
    goarticles.com
    are some of the best article submission sites.
    Thank you for the share!
    :)

mian.owais211, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  7. arunmarvel

arunmarvel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    articles always give a great value to our web site so , have to submit in good PR article directory.

arunmarvel, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  8. mrinalaha

mrinalaha Member

Best Answers:
    Article submission and article marketing can never be a thing of the past. It will continue to rock the world of internet marketing for many years to come.

mrinalaha, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  9. Jason Jacobs

Jason Jacobs Member

Best Answers:
    If I may, I'd like to mention a new place I started myself. At the moment it can't compete with established directories in terms of PR and such, I've created a blog whose main purpose is to serve as a place to post articles for backlinks. Eventually it'll have the authority I want it to have.

I hope I'm not sounding spammy because I'm new here (I was told by a trustworthy friend to talk about my new site here), but I just wanted to introduce The Finance Post as a new home for personal finance-related articles.

It'd be awesome if you'd check it out and submit articles if you like the site and its purpose!

Cheers,
    -jason

Jason Jacobs, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  10. J.Anderson

J.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just google for article directories or article directory lists, sort by PR and bam, post away!

J.Anderson, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  11. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Article directories are a good way to drive traffic to any website and also to provide value
    to the reader. The problem I see with article directories; it could be tough for
    some people when it comes to grammar and spelling.

Other than that is great technique to learn.

Gianni Palazzo, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  12. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I tried ezine a few years back. Submitted 6 or 7 articles. Then they said that it looked like I was advertising something through my articles and blocked them from showing on the site... I scratched my head and said to myself: "Why the hell would I even use your site if it wasn't for advertising purposes."

Seriously, why else to use ezine? And the very thing people would like to use it for, isn't welcomed there.

qwikad.com, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  13. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    When writing an article do not advertise your product in the body of the article. If you try to blatantly try to advertise you product in the main body, your article will not be accepted. In your resources box you can put links to the product. This is how people will find it.
    I prefer Ezine and Go articles.

bettaone, Aug 1, 2013 IP