1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to have a WP website recreated

Discussion in 'Design' started by Zalaki, Jul 31, 2013.

I have a family owned website that when down due to domain being acquired whilst we forgot about its expiration, now I can no longer get a hold of the old developer. All I have is a link to the old WP website. But I need the website recreated for our new domain and new hosting that I personally have set up. I would like to have it on WP again if possible but it is not needed. As long as the coding would be simple to edit: add pictures and change text etc.

If you can do this let me know, maybe make the design a bit more up to date with design standards too, whatever may be possible.

If you can do this please PM me, and let me know a price. Please include any work that may relate to this, if possible.

Thanks,
    Louie

Zalaki, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  2. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    EWD, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  3. online virtual assistant

online virtual assistant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can make your website on wordpress. kindly let me know if you are looking for some one. Which company you have domain by the way?

4. elbisnero

elbisnero Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Check out my wordpress portfolio here: http://estudios.us/. I can create a custom wp design for you. Cheers!

Daniel.

elbisnero, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  5. Nisoma-Web Ltd.

Nisoma-Web Ltd. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have done lots of website design, fixtures and accomplishment for last 3 years ( for my self, for my previous employer and even now ) so YES I can help you and will do it quickly and easily on low cost
    Check our present portfolio
    We ate Nisoma-Web Ltd. have done lots of WP, Joomla, Drupal & Magento based website so we are confident to promise that we will do it.
    Check our top notch website ( custom PSD design, custom PHP coding ) with 1st page of Google Ranking ( for house cleaners London, house cleaning London) http://www.housecleaning-london.co.uk/
    Please pm me for more samples and exact quote

Nisoma-Web Ltd., Aug 23, 2013 IP