1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there simple ways to make money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shawky Khalil, Jul 10, 2013.

1. mhlimon

mhlimon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many websites where you can submit article and earn
    money. you can work as freelancer also. it is also a good source
    of income.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    mhlimon, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  2. Lalamaple

Lalamaple Active Member

Best Answers:
    If there was a simple way, everyone would be doing it and making millions by now.

Internet marketing is not for everyone, and if you keep on wasting time reading and not enough time putting your efforts into action then you will not be successful.

Take ACTION.

Lalamaple, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  3. HostGarou

HostGarou Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Get an internet marketing course where you can learn from the underground, then raise your learning limit, by the time and effort, you will be an advanced Marketer. It is all about time and hard work!

HostGarou, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  4. jimmyt200388

jimmyt200388 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its almost impossible to make money without spending it

jimmyt200388, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  5. GreenHostBox

GreenHostBox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Simple and money doesn't go well together. You either have to invest or do work

GreenHostBox, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  6. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, i think you need to do both. You can choose not to buy online reading materials, but you have to buy things like domain name and hosting, which is not expensive at all.

Of course, some people don't even want to buy domain names or hosting but purely rely on video or article marketing to market their affiliate links.

Of course i am not saying that you cannot do that, however i always tell my students, whats the point? If you are going through all that effort to do videos and write articles, why not direct the traffic to your own website and generate your own subscriber list?

But some people will never understand that, until they are too tired of making videos and writing articles and their income comes to a point where it cannot go any higher. Then they realise that having a list actually enables them to sell all their products to the same people.

And i'm like duh, isn't that what i have been saying the whole time?

Morale of the story: No effort no income. It is that simple. You can do anything to generate you income. It just depends on what you do to generate how much income.

But always remember, not doing anything, and you will NOT get anything. It is as simple as that. So don't be afraid to try, get someone to help you and be brave and take the first steps to your own business. Sitting on your chair and reading tons of information wouldn't make you rich.

So back to the topic. There are simple ways to make money. In fact there are tons of ways, but if you don't choose one and start doing it today, then you will lose one day which you could have made money. If you are afraid or unsure, etc, then get some guru of some person you can trust and ASK for help. I'm sure they would be willing to help.

Howard Lim, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  7. dsmpub

dsmpub Active Member

Best Answers:
    Couldn't agree more. I must read 30 ebooks a week and I will make notes and then implement anything useful that I find that I haven't already got in my online business. And I have been doing this for many years and without doing this I doubt I would have as many income streams.

After all one person cant think of everything. Yes sure we all have our own ideas but its much better to have several alternative ideas so that we can build more profitable businesses.

dsmpub, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  8. skglobalbusiness

skglobalbusiness Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello mate,

I think content writing is one of the best way to make money without spending any money expect time..

Try and enjoy :)
    thanks

skglobalbusiness, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  9. Oliver russo

Oliver russo Member

Best Answers:
    In my experienced fiverr is the best place for making some real money instantly. Just start reading about fiverr and start selling services there in which u r best.

Oliver russo, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  10. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't find you easy way.Because easy way you can earn money very slow,Then you feel boring.You learning developer,software engineer or others advance way.

tareqjhe1, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  11. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say NO,you need to put in some cash , time and effort to get some $$$ back.
    Good luck!

mian.owais211, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  12. YesThatsMe

YesThatsMe Member

Best Answers:
    If you are good graphic artist then you could for example offer your services online. Alternative you can join second life and creating 3d content there to sell it. That´s the way how I make money online.

YesThatsMe, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  13. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! stop spending money on internet and you'll save enough for your personal purposes. :)
    But seriously, who the hell told everyone that you can make easy money on the internet? Of course, it's not that hard as carrying rocks or house building but however, there is a lot of work to be done in web and you will have to invest something. Otherwise that would be damn perfect and everybody would be rich right?

alexandrubitca, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  14. Stark Slims

Stark Slims Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the best way to make money online is to buy something cheap or discounted at your local store and sell it somewhere that its not normally sold. special candybars from japan to north america or visa versa for example.

Stark Slims, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  15. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Making money will NEVER be simple.

scurvy, Jul 31, 2013 IP
    makeit easy likes this.
  16. LaptopReviewGuide

LaptopReviewGuide Banned

Best Answers:
    Its easy to make money online. Just find a online marketplace like etsy or ebay and sell a service like SEO.

You will get tons of sales.

LaptopReviewGuide, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  17. roset03

roset03 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sell nude pics of yourself

roset03, Aug 23, 2013 IP
    makeit easy likes this.
  18. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, it's what I would do if I don't want to spend money, but also you can try surveys, http://www.willtakesurveysforfood.com/

FarrisFahad, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  19. Daniel Carso

Daniel Carso Member

Best Answers:
    It takes money and a lot of work to make more money. Just ask yourself what a car engine needs to make combustion, same here.

Daniel Carso, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  20. ETA

ETA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try a free hosting site and messing around with some web design or rent a hosting server and upload a few sites with good key words and content and add some adsense to it.

ETA, Sep 6, 2013 IP