1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Nickel for a Picture - LOOK

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by fire228, Jul 30, 2013.

I need people to visit our new website and post content!
    It is a Photo and Video sharing social site and all you have to do is create an account which takes about 30 seconds, and then post funny photos!

This is a SUPER SIMPLE job and that's why the pay is what it is....

.05 for each photo (20 Photos max per user)

A member could create an account, post 20 photos and be done all in about 2 minutes. It's Easy and FAST!!

You can Group the photos together in a collection or post individually, but each category must contain a clever name title that goes with the pic or collection. (You will see once you visit the website)

Users must be in USA or CANADA (Sorry)

Payment will be made via Paypal after Member is verified and photos checked!

www.Pulsur.com

Have Fun!!!!!

fire228, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  2. AA.WebDev.Ltd

AA.WebDev.Ltd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I might be interested, have you given any payout yet ?

AA.WebDev.Ltd, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  3. Trichstir

Trichstir Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So the maximum amount a person can make is $1?

Trichstir, Jul 31, 2013 IP
    swordude likes this.
  4. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why hello there whip holder,

According to this sentence, you have to not only upload 20 pictures (maximum) but you also have to upload funny videos? Well, I had plans to write proposals to different clients today but I think I'll do this instead.

I mean where else could I get the opportunity to do create an account, find 20 pictures of random people (which I highly advise against by the way) and get paid $1!!! I mean after all, it's only going to take 2 minutes right?

How about I come work for you full time and I do this on an hourly basis. At an hourly rate, that's an astounding $1.50/hourly!

Let me get this straight though, instead of providing your website with fresh content that's engaging for users, you're on purpose providing them fake content and fake accounts to deceive people? You are the people who come back crying and moaning about how Big Bad Google hates you and your site went down the gutter of the SERPS. See DP, these are the people that do this kind of garbage then wonder why Google hates on them or gives them no love.

I don't understand why people just won't get it through their skulls, if you want traffic from Google and you want people to return to your website, STOP trying to fill it with ridiculous fluff, fake material or BS.

Good luck with your site, and good luck with trying to find Native English slaves to work at an approximate $1.50 an hour. Disgusting...

coreygeer, Aug 1, 2013 IP
    Trichstir likes this.