1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

making a website for university past exams?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Sited, Jul 28, 2013.

hi guys,

i'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but i've been thinking about this for a few days. i go to a university in Canada and I'm always looking for past exams. they tend to be scattered all over the internet. i'm sure i'm not the only one looking for past exams to study off of. do you guys think it would make a good website to post all of my university's past exams? would it get enough visitors if i limit it to my one school?

Sited, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  2. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't there already a website/wiki created by students of your university? There must be one. But if there isn't (which is hard to believe) be the first and create one. It can provide not just exams and other materials for studying, but also ratings of tutors, which are very important when you are about to register a course in the next semester and you are not sure which person you should choose.

Devtard, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    cronik likes this.
  3. Money-Maker

Money-Maker Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with Devtard above. I would have thought that there would have been one set up already but guessing not if you couldnt find it. But hey if nothing set up then get on it... certainly sounds like a gap

Money-Maker, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    first, put some keywords together and see what are the search volumes for them. my guess is, if you are planning on setting up a site with past exams for one specific univ., there will not be much of a search volume from which you will be able to make some money. but doing a keywords and market research before starting the site would be a good idea

sultanofseo, Jul 30, 2013 IP