1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Simple Script for Database Management

Discussion in 'Programming' started by spiritfly, Jul 29, 2013.

I need a simple program for managing comments in a database. It can be built with PHP/Mysql which is preferred or as a desktop software.

Description:

Needs a database with comments. These comments also belong into categories.

This database of comments can be filled manually by entering them one by one in a form, or by importing a .txt file and treating each line as seperate comment.

Functionality:

I open a new campaign.

Data to be entered:
    1. Youtube video link
    2. Number of comments to be generated
    3. Select from which categories to pull comments
    4. Button Get Comments.

So what it does is it pulls randomly the number of comments I selected(2) and displays them. BUT before it pulls out a certain comment it checks if that particular comment is contained in the youtube video. If that comment is posted already on the video, it should ask whether the user wants to include this comment anyway or skip and pull the another one.

When the comments are generated and displayed in the window there should be a button to export them as a .txt file.

Optional: Another addition would be, another department for managing the videos that have already been added. It could pull their thumbnail, title, description etc.. and have a simple list of all the videos that have been used to generate comments for. Maybe even show some basic statistics like history of how many comments have been generated to this video etc..

Please post your price and timeframe for this project, I don't really know my budget for such a program, but since I have been working with php/mysql myself I know it is not so hard to accomplish.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    spiritfly, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  2. Pudge1

Pudge1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can create such a program from you for around $20-$30 and could do so in a day or two but I wouldn't be able to check whether or not the comment was already contained in the YouTube video because that would require using some kind of API of which I am not familiar with coding with and would not be willing to learn, if you are still interested in this regardless feel free to shoot me a message and I would be happy to work with you

Pudge1, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  3. spiritfly

spiritfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you @Pudge1 for your offer submission. I could use your service if I don't find any affordable solution including the youtube checker.

To all, I wouldn't go more than high $XX . Sorry, but I know this isn't that hard of a project for the right developer. Any more offers are welcomed. Thanks!

spiritfly, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  4. CodeBeast

CodeBeast Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I can make the software(as a desktop application), but the price will be definitely higher than xx. PM me, if you're interested. :)

CodeBeast, Aug 2, 2013 IP