1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best term of link building after penguin 2.0 update?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Md.Saddam Hossain, Jul 29, 2013.

Hi,

I want to know about advance link building process. I have been working in SEO sector for few month. I wanna try to build back-links with the best way. Please let me know which term you are using mostly for building links.

Thanks & Regards,
    Saddam

Md.Saddam Hossain, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  2. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Best Link building technique after penguin 2.0 are :-

Link which comes from quality content
    Avoid paid links
    Generate link from social media sites
    Blog commenting
    Guest blog
    Forum Posting
    Article submission with genuine article....

Thank you.....

easycontent, Jul 30, 2013 IP
    Kianu42 likes this.
  3. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    What he says.

Just try to reach out and connect with website, blogs, forums, directories, review websites and other online sites in your niche, see what you can do for them and think of how that could help your website get exposure.Then links will follow.

To discover those site, you can research competitor backlinks and see what websites the most high-profle sites in your niche are connected to.

Well, that of course if you have time to invest in this. If not, there are tons of ways to build links in less ethical ways, but the results are likely to be short-lived.

Kianu42, Jul 30, 2013 IP