1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to search blogs for adding comments with links in it using Google

Discussion in 'Google' started by Zeshan Noor wahgra, Jul 24, 2013.

What are the search queries and tools that you are using to find blogs which allow to comment and add backlink in them.
    I am looking forward to have both recent search queries and Free tools.
    If their is an exceptional paid tool do mention it also but do add your user experience with it please.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  2. revopuno

revopuno Member

Best Answers:
    I don't use tools because Google search is the tool itself. You just have to use the proper search strings. I normally use this:

Key Word inurl:blog "post a comment"
    self development inurl:blog "leave a comment"

There are lots of techniques you can use without paying a dime for a tool to find relevant blogs to leave comments on.

You just have to be resourceful.

revopuno, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  3. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:

You said their are lot of techniques.Can you mentioned few here that can help me in finding good blogs.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  4. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest way is to purchase some lists of blogs that allow dofollow comments. It wont be hard to find tons of such.... As said above it would be easy and just with a well defined search string in Google - again you will get tons of them.
    BUT, I guarantee you that blog comments are not a good practice nowadays and those links, ~100% will be considered as spam and most likely will hurt your rankings instead of improving them!
    At the other hand, if you are not after rankings, but just PR (for selling links to those who use it as a major factor) - I doubt any advanced SEO-er would buy any after analyzing the backlinks to your site (again if that's the case - selling links).

abraxas, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  5. YesThatsMe

YesThatsMe Member

Best Answers:
    I mostly use "intext:" and "inurl:". It´s already possible to spot everything with those two operators. Don´t really using anything else.

YesThatsMe, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  6. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use SEO Link robot to help you find the best places to comment on or use advanced Google search operators to achieve your objective.

rankwatch.com, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  7. neil modi

neil modi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you explain in details. because even i use intitle:domain name , inurl:domainname
    queries to find all this stuff.
    And good suggestion by Revopuno I appreciate.

neil modi, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  8. privking

privking Member

Best Answers:
    Here is recommendation:
    1. Manual find blog with few webmaster's (for links) comments
    2. Check ad websites with ahrefs/majestic/siteexplorer
    3. Get best, who having a lot of backlings and you'll got a good, value list

privking, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  9. Hunny yadav

Hunny yadav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to build backlinks to your website through Blog commenting then I suggest you go to http://technorati.com/blogs/top100/ for the top 100 blogs directory and find the one in your niche and start interacting in these blogs .

Hunny yadav, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  10. Ryan Rutan

Ryan Rutan Member

Best Answers:
    Blogs, which is short for Web logs, are rising in importance in online marketing. Though still new, these social marketing communities allow individuals to publish articles, comments, images, videos, and more as part of a running conversation online. A mention of your company with a link to your Web site on a well-read blog can potentially bring hundreds or thousands of people to your site. Because you generally have no warning when something like this might occur, such a sudden spike in traffic, though welcome, might overwhelm your server’s capacity.

Ryan Rutan, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  11. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Below you will find a list of the 12 Codes that we use to locate high-quality inbound links:

Copy and replace ADD YOUR KEYWORS with your KWs.

site:.com inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"
    site:.org inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"
    site:.edu inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"
    site:.gov inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"

site:.com "powered by expressionengine" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"
    site:.org "powered by expressionengine" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"
    site:.edu "powered by expressionengine" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"
    site:.gov "powered by expressionengine" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"

site:.com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"
    site:.org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET" inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"
    site:.edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"
    site:.gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "ADD YOUR KEYWORD"

The top four codes are designed to locate Wordpress blogs that allow for commenting. The middle group is designed to find Expression Engine blogs, and the bottom group is designed to find BlogEngine blogs.

Expression Engine and BlogEngine are both popular among academics and some government agencies for some reason, which is why we like to focus on those in additional to Wordpress.

Since Wordpress is the most common blogging platform, however, we’re usually able to get our links without going beyond the first 4 search Codes.

monfis, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  12. OddManOut

OddManOut Active Member

Best Answers:
    This will work, but your links will be on very deep pages. Doesn't seem like a great way to get great backlinks.

OddManOut, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  13. robken

robken Member

Best Answers:
    So many things are already posted here but I have something to add.
    When you search any query in google it gives you some "search tools" (below the search box ).
    When you click on them there comes the tools enlisted in menus. From them the second one is most useful which is "any time". If you need latest blogs to comment on then you should try "past hour" or "past 24 hours" or any other options. These are really helpful filters.
    You can also filter the results by "reading level". (reading level depends upon the vocabulary used in the article/blog text).

robken, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  14. Ricky Martins

Ricky Martins Member

Best Answers:
    You can also use another format which i use to find blog.
    keyword+blogspot

Ricky Martins, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  15. lesa mitchell

lesa mitchell Member

Best Answers:
    In searching for blog sites, I do the manual searching and manual submissions, I consider it more effective.

lesa mitchell, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  16. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    In addition to all the comprehensive advice given in this thread, I'd like to quickly share my method of searching for niche relevant blogs and forums where comments can be posted (using the tool).
    There is a separate feature in Buzzbundle social media management app that lets searching for all the relevant conversations online, so that you can join them to mention your brand or service. The free version available to download, so you can check here is it fine by you - http://www.link-assistant.com/buzzbundle/

Kianu42, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  17. Tim Gallant Creative

Tim Gallant Creative Member

Best Answers:
    Depends. A lot of blogs are set to turn off commenting after x amount of days, so depending on the site, it may be quite fresh. (Granted, 30 days old on a busy site could be buried a fair way.)

Tim Gallant Creative, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  18. lukeit

lukeit Active Member

Best Answers:
    i using these profitable methods for .edu and .gov blogs (high pr):

copy and paste in google search these codes:

Method 1 for wordpress blogs

1. site:.edu inurl:”wp-admin” +login
    2. site:.edu inurl:wp-login.php +blog
    3. site:.gov inurl:wp-login.php +blog

Method 2 for blogspot
    1. site:.edu “no comments” +blogroll -”posting closed” -”you must be logged in” -”comments are closed”
    2. site:.gov “no comments” +blogroll -”posting closed” -”you must be logged in” -”comments are closed”
    3. inurl:(edu|gov) “no comments” +blogroll -”posting closed” -”you must be logged in” -”comments are closed”

lukeit, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  19. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All posting are really awesome here but I want to tell something new about commenting on blog. Just take a look on below,
    • Go to the popular blogs in your niche
    • Go to any blog in your niche and follow the comment trail
    • Look at blog directories
    • Dive into social bookmarking sites
    • Check out the Follow Friday mentions on Twitter

Well, hopefully that helped. By now your head should be spinning with the possibilities.
    Have a nice day :)

Lasse Nielsen, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  20. Brian Dempsey

Brian Dempsey Peon

Best Answers:
    Try scrapebox

Brian Dempsey, Sep 17, 2013 IP