1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Track invalid Clicks in adsense

Discussion in 'Google' started by 5alloda, Jul 29, 2013.

what is your methods for Tracking invalid Clicks in adsense ? my account was closed due to invalid click how ever CTR was 0.5% !!!!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    5alloda, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I know how you feel... im working with a developer to come up with something that when it detects invalid activity (or click bombing), it automatically disables adsense serving to your site in order to protect your adsense account. - Apart from that, i dont know of any tools that can really detect it.

0.5% ctr, thats pathetic in the first place. It might be that you had alot of clicks from 1 idiot in one night, it could be a competitor wanted to kill your income.

You can reapply for adsense, but not everyone is successful... I wouldnt even reapply for the immediate time being.

matt_62, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  3. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I use statscounter, they have a exit link activity report and then I check who clicks on my ads, where they come from and how many ads they click on, anything over 2 clicks on ads, I take they IP and block them from coming back to my site. Anything over 6 I block and report to google.

soniqhost.com, Jul 29, 2013 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  4. HostGarou

HostGarou Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Try StatCounter, you can watch clicks on your links. For instance, if you find someone who clicks them randomly, then make a report " invalid clicks " for Google. Hope this helps!

HostGarou, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  5. woits

woits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can also block someone from your blogger. or use block country method for that.
    this link can help you
    http://katsbloglove.blogspot.ae/2010/04/how-to-block-people-from-your-blog.html

woits, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  6. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I initially blocked them through cpanel but now I use a wordpress plugin to do that.

soniqhost.com, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  7. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stat Counter will certainly help you achieve your objective.

rankwatch.com, Aug 5, 2013 IP