1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google is unable to accept my Google Adsense Account

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jayeshprajapati07, Jul 28, 2013.

Pls read Google Message:

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

So how can approve my account in google adsense

jayeshprajapati07, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  2. DigiNomad

DigiNomad Member

Best Answers:
    In order to get your account approved by Google Adsense, follow this:
    1. Are you applying for adsense for a free blog or its a self hosted blog. Self hosted ones easily gets accepted in adsense
    2. Domain age : It has to be 6 months and above for South Asian websites in order to get approved for adsense. I know this sucks but got to comply with it. Its mentioned clearly in adsense TOS
    3. Content: The most important thing for Google. Always remember " Content is King." Keep posting quality content on your website so that you have always something new to offer for your blog visitors. Update your blog regularly.
    4. Develop your blog for users not for search engines.The more you are able to give back to online community, the more you will get from it.
    5. Generate traffic on your blog. You got to drive visitors on your blog. There is no point applying for Google Adsense if you do not have traffic on your blog. If you get approved as well by adsense then also your earning will be nothing because there will be no one to click on your ads. Low earning means frustration which might lead you into clicking your own ads.

DigiNomad, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  3. jayeshprajapati07

jayeshprajapati07 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for giving me your valuable time

jayeshprajapati07, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  4. DigiNomad

DigiNomad Member

Best Answers:
    One thing I forgot to mention: IF you want to earn through Adsense, then you will give your 100% before you make any money. it takes time to develop. Have patience and keep working. You will make it big.

DigiNomad, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your url would help, can't comment without it. Bit like trying to guess the colour of a car in the dark.

adsenseplr, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  6. iamobsessive

iamobsessive Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got accepted at Adsense a few months ago doing 3 simple things on a standard Wordpress site:
    • Premium template - This is a must. If the reviewers enter your website and they see a crappy free template they won't accept you. I bought mine from ThemeForest, but you can get great themes even for free. I would recommend a paid one though.
    • Quality logo - Get some designer to sketch you a pixel perfect logo. This makes your site look a lot more custom and it helps them to see that you really strive for your site quality.
    • Superb content - This is by far the most important. Have AT LEAST 10 articles with a 500 or more word count. They must be absolutely perfect, so make sure you proof read them yourself or have someone proofreading them.
    If you follow these 3 simple steps I'm sure you'll be accepted in no time, just like I was.

iamobsessive, Jul 29, 2013 IP
    steelbangle likes this.