1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting low clicks on adsense? Here are 3 ways where you can improve income overnight!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Lalamaple, Jul 28, 2013.

Hey everyone,

I have written 3 guides to how you can improve your adsense income dramatically as well as keep you safe from impractical methods :

http://seohamster.com/top-5-additional-ways-to-optimize-adsense-earnings-on-your-authority-sites/
    This first guide I wrote to help you get a better understanding of how you can improve your ads and optimize your ads for increased earnings. I would highly recommend that you take a look at these steps prior to even getting more traffic to your websites. This can be a great little way to split test what you are doing wrong, and what you can be doing to improve your earnings.

http://seohamster.com/how-to-boost-your-adsense-income-instantly-by-blocking-sites/
    This guide I've written on how you can block out certain ads that are giving you pennies per click, and ultimately increase your overall earnings on a daily basis.

http://seohamster.com/why-you-should-not-let-your-friends-know-about-your-adsense-websites/
    This guide I've written on why you should not give out your adsense websites away to your friends, and how you can avoid the ban hammer.

I apologize if I have not put the complete guides on here because they are too long for me to copy and paste. I hope you guys enjoy these guides, and I hope it will help you in your adsense endeavors :)

Cheers!

Lalamaple, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    dotcompals likes this.
  2. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very good But I want many details here.

tareqjhe1, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  3. Lalamaple

Lalamaple Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can find details over at the blog posts lol ...

Lalamaple, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you actually read? If you can reach this then you can click on his links!
    Very, very good post and it takes a lot for me to say that (Even or smile some say). The ad banning was particularly good. Trying that out tonight as it's months if not years since I looked at my ban list, and when I was adding to it, it was for a site I no longer have (Selling a physical product and the main distributor was taken over).
    People take the time to visit these links - you will learn from them!
    Regards
    Dickie

adsenseplr, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    Lalamaple likes this.
  5. Lalamaple

Lalamaple Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Dickie,

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it!

Comments like these are what makes me want to share more info to the community :)

Cheers

Lalamaple, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  6. rumaan

rumaan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks interesting, will have a read very soon!

rumaan, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  7. sincos

sincos Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much.

It's good for me

sincos, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  8. financepitch

financepitch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good advices and guideline. Just applied for Google Ad sense, if approved then I will follow your guideline from the very beginning. Thanks.

financepitch, Aug 4, 2013 IP