1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hey I Am Danielle Faith

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Danielle Faith, Jul 23, 2013.

Hey There!

I am Danielle Faith. I used to belong to these forums a long time ago and re-joined up to get some good information, so I guess that makes me kind of new?

I am currently working on three blog projects

One is just for fun and gets visitors pruely through social media and word of mouth. It generates about 150 page views a day.

The other is for profit on Fiverr as well as a collection of sites and writing samples - I want to keep track of. I makes about $50 - $100/month any given month depending on a variety of factors.

I am finally building my money site. Its going to be on motivation and empowerment. I've got the keyword list sorted, the domain bought and I'm just about ready to go with it. waiting on the design and for a few articles to be written and I should be well on my way to building an authority site in no time.

I haven't put a ton of time and energy into all these projects - that's why there are only three of them. I've been busy with life and the such but now - now I'm ready to rock and roll. :cool:

Danielle Faith, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  2. Sunsign SEO Services

Sunsign SEO Services Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Danielle, Thanks for Joining Us...Welcome here

Sunsign SEO Services, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you ARE full of energy! :) Welcome back. Will be looking forward to your posts.

qwikad.com, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  4. aNejma

aNejma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Danielle welcome to DP !

aNejma, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  5. markeeze

markeeze Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello Danielle :)

markeeze, Jul 26, 2013 IP