1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money with clickbank is too hard

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Shawky Khalil, Jul 15, 2013.

1. dsmpub

dsmpub Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can understand why you wouldn't want to do PPC as if you don't know what you are doing it can cost you a small fortune.

However I have a niche website that sells a lot on Clickbank and like you I have never touched PPC and even though I plan to start using video marketing I have built my business without it.

Instead blog everyday, review clickbank products on your blog, build up a mailing list and sell them affiliate products, build up a social media campaign, work on your seo and you will make a success from it.

dsmpub, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  2. rashedkazi

rashedkazi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have big team for working on any section to Craigslist. so if u need work on any section pls PM me
    sky : rashedkazi2​

rashedkazi, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  3. naruponk

naruponk Active Member

Best Answers:
    How did you promote your site ?
    If you have no money you should try articles to get traffic to your website.

naruponk, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  4. joseph slater

joseph slater Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have just found a site where you can make money doing basically nothing. Its a game called kingdom craze, a friend showed it me and it really works. You don't make ridiculous amounts of money but I am starting my own website atm and this game is helping me fund it. message me if your interested. thanks.

joseph slater, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  5. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion you need to build an email list.

Building an email list is the one thing that enables me to make Clickbank affiliate sales.

So, build a list.

Talk to them, entertain them, and then sell to them.

Just my $.02

CandleKeep, Jul 25, 2013 IP
    Howard Lim likes this.
  6. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup!
    1) Building a List
    2) Driving targeted Traffic
    3) Building Relationships with
    a) Your list as well as
    b) Other industry players
    These 3 factors are the most important when it comes to being successful with affiliate marketing.

Because
    1) Instead of spending more time acquiring new people to buy your product once, A list enables you to sell continuously to the same people you have acquired. Same person, multiple sales.
    2) Traffic would help to increase your list even more, expanding the number of people to buy from products from your sales funnel.
    3) Building Relationships allows you to better position yourself in the niche you are in, as well as do JVs or Cross-selling with major industry players, increasing your sales and exposure to customers quickly and accurately.

Howard Lim, Jul 25, 2013 IP
    CandleKeep likes this.
  7. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would skip Clickbank altogether, most of the products are cr*p and they offer only payment by check which is bad if you live somewhere else than the US.There are many other options like ShareASale.com, CJ.com (Commission Junction), PayDotCom.com.

The best way to sell affiliate products is through blogs and content marketing.Setup a free Blogger.com blog, write high quality articles closely related to your product (do proper keyword research first!) and then link to your product.

In some cases, there is no need to do anything else.If the keyword phrase you are using has very low competition you can rank very high in the search engines without any back linking or promotion.

Tom Lindstrom, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  8. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    How strange!?

For years I've been receiving payments direct deposited to my bank account.

But it's true that many products offered are not high quality... there are other places to look for affiliate products... JVZoo is my current favorite.

No, I think many people, certainly most people who actually make sales - would agree that marketing to your list is the best way to sell affiliate products

True, but without any method of locating such keywords - essentially meaningless.

Start by building a list in a niche, and you'll end up much better off, financially...

Khadaji, Jul 26, 2013 IP
    Howard Lim likes this.
  9. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your list is your greatest affiliate marketing partner. Repeated sales from people who already trust you. And besides, it is easier to sell to people that know you too.

Howard Lim, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  10. dsmpub

dsmpub Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very true. Loyalty counts and even though I have blog review posts that bring me in cash too my affiliate sales from my mailing list make me more money.

dsmpub, Jul 27, 2013 IP
    Howard Lim likes this.
  11. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I should look at video marketing. I am looking at starting affiliate marketing again with Clickbank. So it might be good to see how effective that is!

Mike Carroll, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  12. jeffkey

jeffkey Peon

Best Answers:
    Build up something, start researching how to get people to your site.
    It all starts in your head. "He who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right."

jeffkey, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  13. MLS70

MLS70 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Find exactly where your target maket hangs out, research what problems they have and start from there.
    The problem with starting with a clickbank product is that it doesnt give you any insight on the emotional buttons of the group of people you are selling to.

And the emotional buttons are what is going to increase your success.

Speak their language, find out that fears, wants and needs and then select the product that fits.

Now you know where they hang out, you can start to create some value for them.

Matt

MLS70, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  14. marrisaN

marrisaN Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh yes, clickbank is not easy. Of the 100 people that visit the page, 2 end up buying the services. You can imagine how much strategy and planning needs to be put in place.

marrisaN, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  15. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    True, however, if you take a look at it from another perspective, if you choose products that have low gravity, they are not popular, and thus may not sell well, due to various reasons like, not being able to solve the problems your customers are facing, etc.
    For me, i choose products that actually work. Products that i have tried myself and i feel that they can help others too. Or else, i find it hard to convince others to buy those products.

Always remember that people will believe you, if you genuinely want to help them and not just earn some money.

Howard Lim, Aug 10, 2013 IP