1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm new to internet marketing, some tips would be great :)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Youniverse, Jul 22, 2013.

Hi all,

I'm new to the world of internet marketing. The place is so diverse I do not know where to start. Basically, I have some youtube views to sell, but have no clue how to get clients/customers. Can you provide me with some personal tips or links which will come in handy?

Thanks

Youniverse, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  2. Nourddine Khiti

Nourddine Khiti Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to work on an E-mail list first and get trusting those People and then you can give them Products
    NOTE: you must choose the Right Niche that you can Manage well and get the Outcome :)

Nourddine Khiti, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  3. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    The bst thing you can do is to stay on this forum and read more and more here; you will learn lots of new things here which will help you to understand the whole scenario of IM.
    Once you gain more knowledge, you then need to find interesting niche for yourself.

DatingExpert, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  5. Forexpic.com

Forexpic.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social networks can be very usefull.

Forexpic.com, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  6. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best thing you can do, no matter what direction you go -- is Build Your Email List!

If you talk to any successful marketer -- 90% or more of their income comes from their list. To have a list it is very easy...

1. Create a 1 page website (called a squeeze page). On that website, offer a free gift like a short report -- it only as to be 10 pages long. Make sure it is very valuable though -- something that you yourself would pay money for.

In exchange for that gift you will collect your visitors email address with a auto responder. I personally like Aweber.

2. Once you have visitors on your list, then provide them with free massive value each week. Make it so you are trying to solve their problems -- while they get to know you better.

About every 4th email promote a product that correlates with the information you have been giving them -- to further help them solve their problem.

Increase the amount of visitors you get on your list -- and pick different products to promote/or create your own to scale your business up.

mkcookin, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  7. Youniverse

Youniverse Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I've created a fiverr account and started selling there, yesterday. I guess I'll need to learn how to advertise it as well.

I'll research your method mckcookin and do some more research about general IM to get more knowledge and learn to mek sum moneh on da webz.

Cheers

Youniverse, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  8. breg

breg Peon

Best Answers:
    mckcookin's method is right on. That's the way to go if you want to make money online. Don't try and come up with some complex unique method that no ones ever tried before. Find out what's worked for people and then copy them.

Make a plan and then stick to it until you start seeing the money come in.

Make sure you pick a niche where there's money to be made. Head over to Amazon and look under the best sellers. Any book that is in the top 100 means that there is money to be made in that niche. I'm not saying you should sell that book though.

Head over to clickbank and find an ebook with a HIGH GRAVITY in that niche and then start emailing your subscribers about it or do a review on your youtube channel.

Work with your strengths. You're obviously good with your youtube so stay focussed on how to use that to make cash.

Good luck bro

breg, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  9. Female1

Female1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Youni

Glad to know that you got a fiver account to do your good business via marketing . You will get web marketing , advertising includes e Commerce sites via SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) ..

Thanks

Female1, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  10. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, most of the guys beat me to it today, so i will not repeat. Important thing if you are still confused is to go do research on
    1) Listing Building.

Listing Building is all you need to know now. :)

Howard Lim, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  11. alek

alek Banned

Best Answers:
    Well lots of people shared their experience here and I liked some of them. I suggest getting regular updates on internet marketing always good for getting tips and suggestions.

alek, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  12. breg

breg Peon

Best Answers:
    Pick a niche that has money to be made in it. I'm thinking the health niche. The worst thing you could do is to be fooled into marketing in some obscure niche where people aren't desperate to find a solution to a pressing problem.

As a general rule think health / wealth / relationships. Let's go with health.

Look deep into the health niche and find a sub topic that you think would be interesting and people with this problem will be desperate for a solution. If you want ideas head over to amazon / best sellers / health.

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books-Health-Fitness-Dieting/zgbs/books/10/ref=zg_bs_nav_b_1_b

Now scroll through this list. Something like chronic back pain, gluten free weight loss etc would be fantastic.

Next head over to a site where you can buy a product with resell rights that you can give to your list. Here's an example.

http://www.idplr.com/

Choose a cool report that has awesome graphics. People won't want something that looks stink.

Now you are up to the sales funnel....

Let me know if this is useful and I'll keep going.

breg, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  13. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As an Internet marketer you have many options.You can sell other people´s products, create and sell your own products, join affiliate programs, start a blog and earn money from ads... My point is, you first need to know what you REALLY want to do and then stick with it.

Making money on the web is not easy, it will take a lot of time and effort (at least in the beginning).My recommendation is that you first learn more about Internet marketing.The easiest way is to read this forum, ask questions and get answers.

Tom Lindstrom, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  14. freshpva

freshpva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just sell yt views on fiverr and other sites like fiverr to make some money..

freshpva, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  15. Chubby Buddha

Chubby Buddha Peon

Best Answers:
    We have just put together a video collection with step by step tutorials for new marketeers like your self, just give me a shout if you would like to know more, its basically an over the shoulder tutorial 20 vids in all that take you step by step until your business is online and available for all to see, good luck with it all and if I can help just message me

Chubby Buddha, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  16. leandros21

leandros21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a website and make it "famous" using SEO techniques

leandros21, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  17. Mikemasbiz

Mikemasbiz Member

Best Answers:
    One good method I use is to choose a niche where your buyers are desperate and are interested in stuff that is "Must Have" Like... Earning an income online... Yes the IM niche and all it's sub niches. I am working a good product at the moment which is building a subscribers list at warp speed. As was mentioned above you need to start by building your list of subscribers :) Cheers, Mike

Mikemasbiz, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  18. zwangpro

zwangpro Member

Best Answers:
    The best place to start is build a list of subscribers. However that is not as easy as it sound. I would build a plain squeeze page with three bullets points on the page. Have you ever purchase a product because you just wanted to learn about one thing? I have. If you don't have a free give away (report or video) then outsource it. If you don't mind writing then create it yourself.

zwangpro, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  19. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    One thing to take note is: make sure that you give away quality stuff. This is the first impression you are making to your future customers / list, so it is very important that they feel that you are trying to give value instead of just plainly taking their money.

Remind yourself. If you were the customer, what would you like to receive/know? With that mindset, create a free something to give them in exchange for their email. Remember, give value and you will get trust.

Howard Lim, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  20. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Always build trust! Unlike a lot of other marketers, try sending those people to blog posts. Keep them updated with the things that you are doing. Gradually they'll buy more from you.

Mike Carroll, Jul 28, 2013 IP