1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to change Twitter account verify Mobile No.

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Jul 23, 2013.

Hello friends,
    I am very worry about My twitter Account, actually my mobile no has been changed so now i want to change it from my twitter account but i am unable to do this can anyone give me solution of this problem.

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  2. freshpva

freshpva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How to Change My Number on Twitter
    Step 1
    Navigate in your Web browser to Twitter.com. Type your user name and password in the fields at the top of the page and click the "Sign in" button.

Step 2
    Click the arrow next to your user name in the upper right corner of the screen and select "Settings" on the pull-down menu. This brings you to the Settings page for your account.

Step 3
    Click the "Mobile" link at the top of the menu.

Step 4
    Scroll down and click the "Delete My Phone" button. This reverts the screen to the original "Use Twitter with Text Messaging!" screen that you saw when you first created your account.

Step 5
    Select your location using the "Country/Region" drop-down menu.

Step 6
    Type your new mobile phone number in the "Phone Number" field.

Step 7
    Click the "Start" button.

Step 8
    Send a text message to 40404 in the United States -- or the number associated with Twitter in your location -- with the word "GO" to authorize your new mobile phone.

freshpva, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  3. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh Thanks Dear :)

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Jul 25, 2013 IP