1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Login Issues, help.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by 702noobie, Jul 24, 2013.

I can't log into my adsense account. I get this message:

You're signed into your Google Account but this is not a valid AdSense login. If you're an AdSense Publisher, try signing in using your AdSense email and password.

I use the Google Adsense Login Troubleshooter, it takes me to the contact adsense form, it's asking me for my publisher-id. From my understanding this is located under the adsense account information. How in the world am I supposed to supply this information if I can't log in (which is my original issue)???

Any help or suggestions greatly apprecited.

702noobie, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Surely you can use "lost password" for your Google account (Which also logs you into adsense)

adsenseplr, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  3. 702noobie

702noobie Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm able to log into my google account (the one that is supposedly linked to adsense) but there is nothing under the account for adsense. If I try to register under another gmail account, I get a message saying that I am already registered under the account that I am having issues accessing. One big circle of frustrations. I can't email them, can't call them since google has no support. Probably the worst support service I had ever encountered :(

Thanks for trying to help me out still.

702noobie, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hate to say this but I'm worried that you might have been banned. Are your ads still showing?

adsenseplr, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  5. 702noobie

702noobie Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Haven't even gotten that far. I applied last year, got approved, had issues to deal, so I ended up putting my website on the "to be continued" pile. Here I am a year later, now having issues. If I did get banned, it would make more sense, but there is no banned message appearing, if there is one.

702noobie, Jul 25, 2013 IP