1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling >> Gaming Niche, Unqiue Content, HUGE POTENTIAL! <<

Discussion in 'Sites' started by wexzone, Jul 1, 2013.

I purchased this site 2 weeks ago and quickly realized that I do not have the time to take it to its full potential. The site specializes in news and tips for the DayZ game. The DayZ game has 2 million players.

The site gets all organic traffic from the search engines, but the previous owner stopped adding content for 2 months, so the traffic has reduced. Adding content will get the traffic up again.

The real potential with this lies in the fact that the DayZ game will be launching a Standalone version within the next month. So, all SEO effort must be applied to rank really high for that niche, and then sell the game through affiliate links. The developers are getting VERY close to releasing the STANDALONE.. and it's time to sell off the site due to other projects and ventures I am involved in.

In addition, the site has several social media profiles, and about 5,000 targeted email addresses.

I don't have it monetized, but with affiliate selling games and if you approach servers for the gamers, you should be able to get sponsors. I think you could easily make $400 a month from this site.

What You'll Get If You Win This Auction
    The Auction is for Ownership of the Domain name, current standing of the website/design, and full written *100%* unique content that generates traffic each day. You have an advantage to get in on this online business due to the fact you'll make a killing in an Amazon Affiliate Account or GameFanShop Account when selling the new game: DayZ Standalone (When released).

Marketing Ready (Email List)
    I will also give you access to a list of 2,500 emails and names that have been (Tested and Verified) interested gamers in the Standalone, and 2,500 emails (unconfirmed, somewhat response) from the community of DayZ Gamers.

Website Platform
    The site currently runs WordPress. We will give you a backup buddy version of the site, where you can easily and instantly transfer existing content/website/designs without ever having to change the database yourself.

Here's the traffic for the year:
    [​IMG]

wexzone, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  2. wexzone

wexzone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this site ranks very easily, and sits at the top for dozens of DayZ related keywords. Just add related content, and it will rank.

wexzone, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  3. wexzone

wexzone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN reduced. Now rising in Search engine results for several long tail keywords related to the new game release.

wexzone, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  4. alex_e

alex_e Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 37
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    $0 revenue and you're asking for $xxx? Could you provide me with some revenue stats?

alex_e, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  5. wexzone

wexzone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I haven't had it monetized, really. I put adsense on it this week, but we have had sponsored ad slots in the past, $400/mth.

wexzone, Jul 25, 2013 IP