1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Move the suspended Domain to another Domain

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by passcrk2005, Jul 25, 2013.

Well.. here is a little bit of problem...

I have a website with more than 200,000 pages indexed.
    The problem is that my website was banned by the hosting company for unlimited time because I lost a lawsuit with another website which said that I have used their name in my domain name ( anyway this is irrelevant)

Now I moved the old website to a new domain and I want to keep all the pages.

The idea is that I can't redirect nothing to the new domain because I don't have access to the old site,
    So how I can to move the website to the new domain and to avoid the duplicate content penalties ( because the old site still has in this moment around 19,000 indexed pages)

P.S: i can found the old site in the SERPs only if i look with site:example.com, if I look for an exact phrase or something like that the old site is not appearing in the searches

passcrk2005, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  2. WPOSolutions

WPOSolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you still own and have access to the original old domain name?

WPOSolutions, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  3. passcrk2005

passcrk2005 Member

Best Answers:
    no I don't have access to the old domain!

passcrk2005, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  4. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    grrr, that sucks. Did you have authorship over that domain? If you did, you can claim authorship over the new domain by confirming the email address that looks like .
    Read more here - https://plus.google.com/authorship
    That might do the trick.
    Other than that, I don't think it's a huge problem, and you may not have any other option but just upload those 19k duplicate onto the new domain. But the old domain should eventually expire, I guess. You could be running ebsite audit of the old domain from time to time, to see what's still indexed in Google.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
    Kianu42, Jul 30, 2013 IP
    passcrk2005 likes this.