1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any Problem having unrelated signatures

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Deepak_Kotian, Jul 24, 2013.

I have to build backlinks for the website and thats not related any forum categories. Is there any problem if i add those unrelated links in forum websites? Does Google consider it as low quality backlinks.?

Deepak_Kotian, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  2. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to current Google rules all the irrelevant back-links are treated as spamming and it is bad for your website. To index your website as Google friendly, you should to work on relevant forums and blogs. Which have OBL not more than 50 for quick ranking.

iamalive, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  3. Deepak_Kotian

Deepak_Kotian Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your information. What is OBL?

Deepak_Kotian, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  4. proson

proson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OBL stands for outbound backlink. In other words, a link to your site from other website.

Generally I don't think it will hurt much. It is very general that people will put some links on their sites which seemed are "irrelevant", e.g. a personal blog. He make like coca-cola and then link with their websites, also he may be a fan of Kobe Bryant, so he links to Nike basketball website, etc..

So are these links are really spam?? Hard to tell.

proson, Jul 25, 2013 IP