1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase genuine like for my facebook fan page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Bhupesh Kamdar, Jul 22, 2013.

hi all

please help me out..

How can i increase genuine like for my facebook fan page??

Bhupesh Kamdar, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  2. aspidov

aspidov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the best way is to advertise through FB ads and post great content. its not easy, it takes a lot of time, but thats the point of it

aspidov, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  3. Ay3sha

Ay3sha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post often, but not too often. Posting often increases your visibility on people's timelines, making it less possible for your posts to be overlooked or skimmed over. If you can become known for posting interesting and funny status updates, photos and videos, people will be more likely to stop and take notice when your name appears on their feed. The more people who actually pay attention to what you're posting, the more people who'll be inclined to like each post. Another method is to buy facebook likes, I'd recommend you to try SEOclerks, many freelancers here provide facebook likes at a cheap rate.

Ay3sha, May 8, 2014 IP
  4. kgeorgiev

kgeorgiev Member

Best Answers:
    Use FB ads. If you don't want to spend money on it - be active, post often (no more than 3 posts per day), post multimedia - photos and videos (the rest just doesn't work that well anymore). If you want to post a link to your website - don;t directly put the link in the postbox, instead - post a nice picture from the content you are linking to or a picture that is somewhat relative to the content and put the link in the description. Its a simple trick that actually does the job.

kgeorgiev, May 8, 2014 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'd say I don't even trust Facebook ads anymore. The fact is that many 'fake' accounts are 'Like'-ing pages to fade into the crowd of genuine 'Likes'. I once did a campaign of over 4,000 'Likes' but have less than 200 reached at its peak. I've never had more than 20 'Likes' for any posts.

I'd agree with the above posts where the best way is to build relationships and join communities, before inviting them to 'Like' your page. It will be slow, but at least you get quality.

Ethan Alvin, May 8, 2014 IP
  6. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is one key word here (*hint* its genuine *hint*) ;)
    Genuine Likes can be obtained only one way - by engaging people to Like your page more. How? Well how do you make people Like stuff in the first place? You post interesting content, you aim to be unique and engaging, you hang around communities and people that are close to your interests or area of business, you use your friends as advertisers...the thing is you don't have to do anything extraordinary. If you are really interested to win people that are really into your company and/or product you shouldn't be aiming to acquire heaps and heaps of new followers. Genuine building of whatever (links, likes, followers etc.) is a slower process but more rewarding in the end because you are sure that most of them will be interested to know what you have to say. Ads and paid likes will get you the numbers in no time, but what then? Do you really want 1000 likes, from which no more than 5-10 will know what you're really all about, or 100 likes but all of them being there because they find genuine interest and value in your services ;)

Rado_ch, May 8, 2014 IP
  7. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep it short and sweet. People are lazy. And impatient. They want to be entertained and they want it now. Therefore, long-winded or wordy status updates are more likely to be given a cursory glance, then quickly scrolled past. Remember that Facebook is not a blog - people don't want a summary of your day, a description of what you ate for breakfast or a lengthy opinion piece on the latest episode of Breaking Bad. They want short, amusing anecdotes or concise updates on cool, interesting things you've seen or done. So give the people what they want. You can also buy facebook likes from SEOclerks, hire an expert from here and that expert can you help you in providing facebook likes at a cheap rate.

lukeSwenson, May 13, 2014 IP
  8. Repucaution

Repucaution Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The most important thing is to post a gualitative content and do it regularly, also you can held different competitions to interest the audience.

Repucaution, May 21, 2014 IP
  9. coolpavan

coolpavan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    regularly update your page with relevant content or funny pics and ask users to hit like or comment
    that way you can reach wider

coolpavan, May 21, 2014 IP
  10. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality content is the ultimate answer. Also try to engage people into conversation, ask questions, post images and infographics, etc.

Sam42, May 28, 2014 IP
  11. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    • You can think on sending invitation to you total friends who are in your friends list and ask them to like your page.
    • Post the quality content which is related t your title page.
    • Commenting on other pages may help you to build likes.
    • Tagging also help you.

janinaherz, May 28, 2014 IP
  12. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    The more you engage, the more likes you will get. Keep active on all your accounts and engage on other peoples' pages.

Alyssa Lochmore, May 30, 2014 IP