1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BodyBuilding.com.co is this domain valuable to buy ..??

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by dimuthuberg, Jul 22, 2013.

i see BodyBuilding.com.co have to sell in flippa.com and price about $6 ...

really i need to know this domain valuable or not ... also what is the different with .com and .com.co ... are there any bad effect in com.co ...???

is this real price or will it go high when listing end ...anyone have buy domain before in flippa.com ..???

Please why no one answer for this .. is that value domain or not ...??

check this link if you not below .. i like to get quick reply
    https://flippa.com/2949449-category-killer-5-million-searches-a-month-super-premium-no-reserve

Com.co means that this is a "co" extension of the com domain. Where "co" states for colombia.
    How valuable it is? It depends on how much used is the com.co extension in Colombia. If it's used you can easily resell it or target it for their market with some affiliate product. Hope I helped!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    dimuthuberg, Jul 22, 2013 IP
    Blinky82 and TopNotchwrites like this.
  2. dimuthuberg

dimuthuberg Active Member

Best Answers:

You are really Great , i did not know com.co extension in Colombia .. ... because this going too cheap ..

dimuthuberg, Jul 22, 2013 IP
    bertamus11 likes this.
  3. TopNotchwrites

TopNotchwrites Active Member

Best Answers:
    AGREE.
    .co ruins the impression.

TopNotchwrites, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  4. dimuthuberg

dimuthuberg Active Member

Best Answers:
    i did not understand what you mean as a ".co ruins the impression."

dimuthuberg, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  5. winnerdomains

winnerdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not a bad name imo....

Although, the names that do well in .co are one-word product/service names... .co is the extension a lot of start-ups lean towards...

winnerdomains, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  6. Rizy

Rizy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The domain is .com.co, making it a non-TLD. If it was .com, or .co then the value would definetly increase.

Rizy, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  7. haier

haier Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on what are you going to use it for.If you intend to create a website or blog related to bodybuilding, then buy that domain despite its being a .com.co

haier, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  8. dave2013

dave2013 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i would steer clear of these types of extentions. If you plan to buy something to develop, get the .com extension. If you plan to buy to resell, stick to .com, .net, .info. I would also highly suggest you do not waste a bunch of money hand registering a bunch of domains. Save your money, buy a domain that already has value (ie. aged, good metrics, searches, pagerank etc) You should stick to domains that are no more than two words in length and domains that would be beneficial to a business. Stick to this and you will be successful. I know it is tempting to continuously hand register domain names that you think are good, try to stay away from this. Also, the shorter the better, in most cases. For a reseller, a short domain 4 characters or less will quickly fetch you more than you paid for the name. Especially if you buy something aged for a reasonable price on say Godaddy auctions. May cost you a bit upfront but you can get a domain for a couple hundred dollars that you could likely sell for a couple thousand dollars. Start will shorties, build up your income/money and then buy more expensive domains, and so on.... Good Luck.

dave2013, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  9. A Madden

A Madden Peon

Best Answers:
    It's 6 dollars for a reason, because the owner wants rid of it before expiry and the yearly registration is $20 dollars. You can guess that if a domain owner is willing to sell a domain for 6 dollars rather than renew it for another $20 means that he/she knows that it's worth less than $20-40.

English worded non-international domains (of non-English speaking countries) are generally worthless unless you have tens of thousands to spend on marketing. This would be the same as buying something like, for example, mothersdaygifts.fr - It's looks nice right, but that .fr makes it completely pointless. That is of course unless the national language of France is changed to English tomorrow ... Oh, there's a thought.

A Madden, Aug 16, 2014 IP