1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Page One by Selecting Best Keyword

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by sam2oke, Jun 28, 2013.

Selecting best keyword is very important issue for your website. If your keyword selection is not good enough than you can fail to achieve your website's goal - page one. Actually a website's future aspect depends on proper keyword selection strategy.

Here are the steps for selecting best keyword :
    - Understand your actual business activity and select generic keyword, long tail and city or region specific keywords.
    - Prepare a list of initial keywords as per your target audience and niche.
    - Check those keywords one by one with the Google Adword keyword tool which will give other related keywords to that particular keyword.
    - Generate/Expose the excel file as per particular keyword.
    - Arrange all the excel sheet as per high traffic volume and low competition.
    - Combine all keywords in a excel.
    - As per your niche, select most relevant keywords for your website but keywords have high traffic volume and low competition.
    - If you get no ideas for selecting best keyword, find seo services to research your best keyword.

sam2oke, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  2. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    You said "select keywords have high traffic volume and low competition". How is it possible? The high traffic volume keywords are the ones that are HIGH in competition and vice versa. So how can you select a high traffic keyword with LOW competition?

TPvinod, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  3. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is there are some keywords which are still low competitive keywords, you need to give time in researching keywords, I would say.

SERPpoint, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  4. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, if you give time in keyword research now then it would really save lots of time, there is no doubt to it.

linksolution, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  5. winappleworld

winappleworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some one said High searched keywords with low competition aint available. I think its wrong. I have targeted such keywords and I get 2000+ daily visits from Google Search alone.

But the thing is, being a technology blog, there is too much high competition anyways. I think health, education and finance niche work best for getting good readers.

winappleworld, Jul 22, 2013 IP