1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem With Payoneer

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aan88, Jul 16, 2013.

My Payoneer card is blocked for undisclosed reason. I can't fix this problem. I dont know why this happened. I have $50 in my account. I can't withdraw my money. I lost my money. Payoneer eat my money.

Be careful guys if you using payoneer for withdraw money.

aan88, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  2. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Payoneer as well but never had any issue with them. Contact them to solve your issue. Its better to call them.Their email support is not very good.It takes four business days for them to reply. Ask them the reason for blocking your card. Might be they suspected a fraud. Explain them and you will get back your card for sure. Good Luck !

xtragudboi, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  3. Fred Amish

Fred Amish Peon

Best Answers:
    Payoneer has a great reputation so there must be an error or a bug they need to fix for your account. Let us know if you get this resolved after speaking with them.

Fred Amish, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  4. aan88

aan88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was chatting with customer support. My account cant be fixed. I cant withdraw my money.
    I think, my payoneer too much connected with US payment service like elance, odesk, guru, etc. Is it problem?

aan88, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  5. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Connecting your card to many sites is not an issue at all. What did the customer service person tell you?

xtragudboi, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  6. Fred Amish

Fred Amish Peon

Best Answers:
    Is that the excuse they gave you that your account was connected to too many sites? I doubt they would say that. No way would they let that be the reason you don't get paid. That's illegal.

Fred Amish, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  7. kam25

kam25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a Payoneer card and everytime I have an issue, I just contact customer service which is very helpful in my case. Hope you sort it out!

kam25, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  8. sensor

sensor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Been using Payoneer for couple of months now and so far could withdraw without any problems.

sensor, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  9. romi_payoneer

romi_payoneer Peon

Best Answers:

As the forum members told you - our customer support does its best to provide customers with answers and help regarding any issue that may arise. If you've contacted them please allow some time for your request to be reviewed - perhaps some documents are missing, perhaps they need more information about the work you do and who you work for - it's an elaborate process.

Please try to speak with them and see what you need to do in order to unblock your account.

romi_payoneer, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  10. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What i know abut payoneer is you must receive money from USA companies.

smart-seo9, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  11. romi_payoneer

romi_payoneer Peon

Best Answers:
    This isn't accurate at all - you can receive payments from companies all over the world, as long as they are a Payoneer partner - through your Payoneer card or via Global Bank Transfer.
    If you wish to receive payments from US companies or withdraw funds from certain services (PayPal, Google and more authorized-whitelisted providers) you'll need to apply for the US Payment Service which allows such transactions, as these companies require a US bank account and routing number.

romi_payoneer, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  12. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i'v got an email from payoneer that say (you must receive money from our USA partner OR your account may be blocked ).

smart-seo9, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  13. romi_payoneer

romi_payoneer Peon

Best Answers:
    If you'd like to give me your email I can look into this for you. Basically, you must receive payments from a Payoneer partner (they are not all US companies), this is the focus of our company. Maybe your case is individual and you misunderstood.

romi_payoneer, Jul 22, 2013 IP