1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money with clickbank is too hard

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Shawky Khalil, Jul 15, 2013.

Hi there,
    I tried to make some money with clickbank and I didn't make any sales until now,and I don't have money for PPC or PPV advertising or something like that and I don't like video marketing because I don't get many views,please help me to make my first sale with clickbank please help please.

Shawky Khalil, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  2. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are not using PPC, PPV and also not Video Marketing, you are missing so much out of marketing.
    Video marketing is very powerful in conveying your message effectively. Try to do good and quality video marketing as it will help you in conversion.
    Don't miss video marketing.
    Good luck mate.

DatingExpert, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  3. Shawky Khalil

Shawky Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    But I don't get a lot of views on my youtube videos,how do I get more views on my youtube videos?

Shawky Khalil, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  4. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, i have 2 suggestions for you.

1) Build a list. Then you can sell your chosen affiliate products to your list. This increases the chances of sales and besides, having a list of subscribers also benefits you in so many other ways because you are in control of your list and you can sell more than 1 affiliate product to them. Think of it as a lots of time invested for a long term return.

2) Use video marketing. Imagine you are a marketer. How would you promote this product? You can create the video using many ideas. For example, create the video like an advertisement or as a cartoon or even like a documentary. However this would require creativity and lots of time and technical know-how.

Thus i would strongly recommend the first option as it gives you a long term benefit when you own a list of subscribers that are loyal to you.

Howard Lim, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  5. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    As HOWARD said, building a list is the blood stream of this business. The money is in the list.

Before you think in making any sale, spend the first few months trying to build a list of
    subscribers who are interested in your product or service.

Building a list, guaranty you a consistent income for months to come.

As many internet marketers say, the money is in the list.

Gianni Palazzo, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  6. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find a product you yourself would use and love! Half the stuff on ClickBank is crap, there is always a diamond in the ruff though.
    Get your youtube set up properly, make a compelling video, add tags to it, make relevant comments on other videos and people are curious by nature and will end up checking out your videos. Its a numbers game.

Good Luck

superrichguy, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  7. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    All of the people I know who are making a killing with Clickbank are in one of two categories, either they are the product owner... or they have a list.

Khadaji, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  8. kyle76

kyle76 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm going to echo the others here that the best way to make money promoting affiliate products is to use a list. When you just throw people at a sales page you're relying on the vendor to sell their product, but you don't even know if you sent to right person there. Using a list helps you build a relationship with them and they'll trust you more when you recommend something.

Also, if you're not making sales you should reconsider the products you're selling. Some have tons of people selling them so go for products with lower gravity and ask yourself when looking at the sales page, would you buy it?

kyle76, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  9. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Easy process to make money via ClickBANK.

1. Choose a product - Choose a product who already has grate sales and shit.
    2. Need Your domain - Register a domain like Samsreviews.com or something.
    3. Go to the sales site - Copy his video and paragraph (with cheesy lines only). Copy all the reviews he got with links.
    4. Just a Index page - Build a Index page and put your picture above and write "I'm SAM and I review this product.. bla bla bla.." . Put the video (ENABLE) or Videos.
    5. Free Downloads - Create a button under video "FREE DOWNLOAD COPY". Make sure people have to enter his Facebook or real email ID to download the copy.
    6. Create a PDF with those cheesy lines and features and images (you will get that from the main site). Then put your affi link to buy the full product.
    7. In the end - Put all the other peoples reviews below your "FREE DOWNLOAD COPY" Button. With the links and the pic what ever you find there.

Now do you like to earn within 3 days or 30days.

If 3 days - search on forums.digitalpoint.com - You will find 100s of people selling traffic facebook likes and SEO for cheap price. took one of them or two.. Then see the result!

Pay me some if this method works for you ;)

rohit09, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  10. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup i agree. You can do affiliate marketing if you got no one to sell to.
    Thankfully i am both, but it took me quite awhile to earn a decent sum. Like 6 months?

Howard Lim, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  11. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    What I mean to say is that I've seen people put up a review site, like Amazon Affiliate sites - but they make few sales... Amazon Affiliate sites have built in credibility... because they're reviewing products that people know the benefits of... but a review site speaking about some unknown 'Make Money Online' ebook is not nearly as credible, and therefore more difficult to make sales from.

Now, if you have a list, you have repeated opportunities to talk about a favorite Clickbank affiliate product, and you can slowly develop credibility in that product to the point where people will buy it.

Khadaji, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  12. writeboywrite

writeboywrite Member

Best Answers:
    Buddy...

There is no such thing as a "push button" magic formula here. However, if you want to find out about a tried and true system, there's a free webinar you can check out here:

www.mastermind-intelligence.com.

It's more about building a business and getting long-term benefits (and yes, you can use Clickbank products) than it is an overnight mega wonder. The free webinar teaches you some core principles, and you don't have to buy anything.

writeboywrite, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  13. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, but what i am saying is that i have my own product and i have a list, so i agree with you that having a list which you can sell to or having your own product are the better ways to profit from affiliate marketing!

Howard Lim, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  14. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the traffic is the key for the sales

smart-seo9, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  15. Articles Arthors

Articles Arthors Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think youtube and clickbank go perfectly together, it doesn't cost very much for youtube traffic and so it is only a matter of time to start seeing a respectable ROI :) Just my two cents.

Articles Arthors, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  16. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:

Put your landing page in the middle, and you really have a good idea...

The problem with Youtube is that it's exactly like having a website, except that you can assume far more traffic - but people still need more than a single visit to decide to make a purchase.

If you take that traffic, get it to a landing page where you can convert a good percentage into your list (and hey, if you want, use an 'exit-pop' to send non-subscribers straight to the Clickbank product), then you can have multiple opportunities to sell that subscriber on that Clickbank product, plus other related offers.

Adding your own website's landing page in between your idea of Youtube & Clickbank would really boost this method into something worthwhile.

Khadaji, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  17. Mastercode

Mastercode Active Member

Best Answers:
    My friend! Im promoting a product with many big marketers competing. I make an average of 10 sales a week and it is a membership site. I make 2 YouTube videos a day and post a classified as on Craigslist. Youtube takes sometime to start seeing good results but once you get a minimum of 10-30 leads a day? You will notice a difference my friend! Make sure you send them to your landing page to build a list.
    An easy way to get view for your videos is joining facebook groups related to your niche. Simply

Mastercode, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  18. Articles Arthors

Articles Arthors Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These are all excellent ideas, I'm currently making a fair amount of money through youtube & clickbank but am always looking for ways to improve my method - thanks for the input, I appreciate it :)

Articles Arthors, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  19. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Always try your own formula. Build community or list for what you are promoting.

karmaseo, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  20. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What offers have you been promoting and how have you been promoting them?

ChrisBa, Jul 21, 2013 IP