1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone ever used Clickbank to sell a product?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MobileInternet, Jul 16, 2013.

Hi, does anyone have any experience with using clickbank to sell a product?

Can anyone recommend it?

Thanks

MobileInternet, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  2. Techguy87

Techguy87 Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank, when used properly, can be a great place to start im. What I suggest is going there, and sell a product people want. I've seen some success with a product called "DubTurbo" for some people, but I prefer you research real quick before you promote it.

Hope this helps.

Techguy87, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  3. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you mean your own product ?

I have my own product in clickbank and the service is awesome.
    they charge you 50$ after they accept your product.

smart-seo9, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  4. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:

Yes, I do... I've been trying to work out how to add the product but their new homepage is pretty confusing...

MobileInternet, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  5. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:

Of course, ClickBank allows you to sell your own products through affiliates..

And home page is not too confusing, you just need to give a little time to understand it..

SERPpoint, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't find it confusing.

Is this your first time add product?

You can always contact the support to seek their help.

mentos, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  7. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer to place my products on paydotcom, its cheaper. And besides i search for people to be my affiliates so i don't really need clickbanks traffic. So i would recommend paydotcom if you don;t have too big a budget to start out.

Howard Lim, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  8. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is the top in this field.
    the awesome thing is you can get your money with your payoneer card.

smart-seo9, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  9. rmt99e

rmt99e Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've used clickbank before, but for the content my websites covered, the products were not relevant. I had a much better experience using Google Affiliate Network. I was able to align my content closely with the companies that use GAN.

Also GAN is very well maintained. The companies that use it are typically very active, and will reach out to you if their ads are performing well. Most companies post new promotions bi-weekly or monthly, so it is good for timed promotions.

rmt99e, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  10. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Click bank is the number one website for selling digital online products. It is a great place to start out and look for products to sell, if you an affiliate. Also if you want to promote your own, it is good as well.

With that said, there are also hundreds of more affiliate programs you can use within the niche you chose. One easy way is to search for a celebrity in your niche then type affiliate program.

mkcookin, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  11. breg

breg Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing to add. Clickbank isn't going to sell your product for you. Most clickbank products receive next to no sales. Clickbank is the platform for listing/managing your product. You've got to do the foot work going approaching people to sell it for you.

Once it gets a bit of momentum people on CB will start finding it on their own.

breg, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  12. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Breg
    That's interesting - I would imagine that by virtue of being the largest affiliate directory, you would get at least a few sales from some affiliate markters looking to test out new niches.

Slincon, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  13. breg

breg Peon

Best Answers:
    Give it a go see what happens. You've got nothing to lose by listing it on CB but just expect to do your own promotion as well to approach others to sell your product.

breg, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  14. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Click bank will charge you 50$ after they accept your product.

smart-seo9, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  15. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, unless your product has like hundreds of people promoting it, then they will push it to the top. otherwise, there are many products that are in their database that just sit there foreverrrrr. T

hus, my suggestion if anyone wants to host their own product on clickbank or paydotcom or whatever, then it would be wise to have a list of subscribers then invite them to become your affiliates. Well, at least that i how i did it.

Otherwise, my next suggestion would be to do something i call cross-selling. Where you and another list owner become affiliates of each other's products. of course it would be best to know the other person personally. To me, cross-selling totally ranks up my sales in the short-term as well as in the long term if my product sells well for my partner.

Key point: in order for your product on clickbank to sell itself, you need alot of people to already be selling it in order for other affiliate marketers to be able to find your product easily on clickbank.

Thus my best advice would be to concentrate on list building first then focus on relationship building with other gurus in your niche. The use the 2 suggestions above and your product will sell like hotcakes. Well, i speak from experience. :) That is the formula i developed and used on my own product.

And the results for me were awesome. I saw results within 2 weeks. And by results i mean at least 1000 per month without me doing much.

1) Build a list because the money is in the list, thats what i always say.
    2) Build relationships, because having a friend is better than having none. :)

Howard Lim, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  16. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried Clickbank once, but I think I wasn't ready for it. Now that a few years have passed, I have definitely gotten a lot better with things and I am a lot more ready to invest in that medium. Definitely plan on marketing a lot in order to be able to get affiliates interested in your particular business. And marketing doesn't necessarily have to be expensive when it comes to getting started.

Mike Carroll, Jul 25, 2013 IP