1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Wallet, now able to pay via Gmail?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Chris K, Jul 20, 2013.

I thought this was an interesting idea and sad that I'm not able to do it yet. As a matter of fact I don't even know how to send money via Google Wallet at all (no button for it/link) Does anyone have the $ in your Gmail? Are you able to send money? I'd like to get this feature and read around a bit about this and the only way to get it right now is to get it sent to you. Anyone willing to send me a penny so I can have access to this new feature?

E-mail:

Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

Chris K, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  2. zephyrwriting

zephyrwriting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try going to wallet.google.com and signing up?

zephyrwriting, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  3. Chris K

Chris K Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I did, weird thing is that I have had google wallet for a long time now. I have my credit card as a payment option and it says I'm 100% verified.. But, no button to be found to send money or anything... It just says "wallet" at the top left corner.

Chris K, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  4. Chris K

Chris K Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Eh, Just added my bank account as another payment option, maybe that will help (Takes 2-3 days)

Chris K, Jul 20, 2013 IP