1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Wallet screwed up, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Google' started by liamwli, Jul 19, 2013.

Ok, so I sell apps on Google Play. Google are removing Google Checkout, so I've been moved to Google Wallet as a merchant.

My app money for the previous month is transferred every month on the 15th, and it came through on the 17th. However, it would appear they sent me the money twice, it came through on the 17th and the 18th.

So, what should I do? I would keep the money, but I'm scared Google will chase me and demand it back :/

liamwli, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Contact them and let them know. It's their mistake, but better to keep on their good side and be honest. Don't worry, they won't contact your mum to ground you. :-P

ryan_uk, Jul 19, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. liamwli

liamwli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Just got off the phone to them, it seems there was an issue with the system where google play developers received 2 payouts. They resolved the issue, but the developers that received the two payouts will have the second deducted from their next payments...

liamwli, Jul 19, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.