1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much the SEO cost for yearly basis in US/UK

Discussion in 'General Business' started by linksads, Jul 18, 2013.

Hi guys,

I am planing to hire a seo company to promote my site in goolge so I need your suggestion regarding seo costing, anybody help me?

Thanks

linksads, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  2. peacehammer

peacehammer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking as an SEO guy, my answer would be: as much as you are willing to spend :) .

Seriously there is no upper limit on the amount that you can spend on marketing, the only thing you have to worry about is getting a return on the investment.

Initially work out how much you can afford, then work out what return you need on that investment. Go round SEO companies with that figure in mind.

peacehammer, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  3. linksads

linksads Banned

Best Answers:
    I was asking about seo package offered by seo company not my budget.

linksads, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  4. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It depends. :-P Seriously, though, any good SEO will be offering a service tailored to your requirements. SEO is not a formula, but different for everyone. For a genuine SEO company, you're looking at £2000+/month depending on your needs. These Web 2.0 link packages £10 and similar are not genuine SEO, but spam. Penguin food, too.

ryan_uk, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    A year ago a company associated with a well-known hosting provider offered to get my site onto the 3d (and maybe even 2d) page of Google for $1500 (taxes included). I didn't take them up on their offer, but seriously I thought it was cheap. If it's a reputable company anywhere from $1500 to $3000 is quite normal. BUT... they have to have a good record of getting businesses at least on the 3d page.

On the other hand, if someone comes along and says "For just $300 I will get you on the 1st page of Google!" my suggestion to you would be: Run!

qwikad.com, Jul 19, 2013 IP
    sunilmamo likes this.
  6. serellived

serellived Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are definitely a number of seo companies lurking around waiting for someone like you to get hold of their services. If you want something cheap, then you should anticipate mediocre results.
    However, there are also other seo companies that offer cost-effective services. You just have to be vigilant of the scammers.

serellived, Jul 19, 2013 IP