1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any tips on how to popularise my graphic design site???

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by scurvy, Jul 15, 2013.

Without spending too much money???

Link is in my sig.

Thanks.

scurvy, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  2. Willief

Willief Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks professional! You could try to sell designs on fiverr or advertise on some websites targeting design.

Willief, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  3. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wanna drive more traffic to the site.

scurvy, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  4. kasun0777

kasun0777 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    kasun0777, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  5. kyle76

kyle76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Post in graphic design related forums with your site link in your sig, this will build backlinks to your site.

Optimize the SEO on the site

Advertise your services on fiverr and elance and include links to some examples on your website

kyle76, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  6. wzn888

wzn888 Member

Best Answers:
    video marketing,social media marketing,and SEO,etc,there are many ways to get traffic without spending,choose the best way for you,you will find many useful thread here as well,keep learning

wzn888, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  7. .Mosey

.Mosey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It amazes me that more graphic designers don't do something like this: get to know a handful of successful/busy freelancers who provide services unrelated to graphic design. Tell them you'll give them a commission for every client they send your way.

For example: make friends with a freelance writer who writes a lot of ebooks for his or her clients. If their clients need nice ebook covers, they'll refer their clients to you. Design an ebook cover, give the writer a cut, bam. New client.

Other than that, stock giveaways can do very well. Make a nice batch of PSD buttons or whatever, and give them away for free. All of the files should be contained in a zip along with a PDF that showcases selected items from your portfolio, your contact information, etc.

You could even do something like what I described here with a free giveaway: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/how-to-make-premium-wordpress-themes-giveaway-viral.2669128/#post-18655798

Here's another one... find a couple of blogs with great content but crappy designs. Contact the owners and offer to do a new site design / logo / whatever for them for free, all they have to do is tell their readers about it. Obviously this will be more effective depending on the niche of the blog, so you'll likely want to target blogs in the make money online niche.

There's TONS of stuff you can do other than SEO or forum posting (not to say that those things are bad or that you shouldn't be doing them as well). Think outside the box!

.Mosey, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  8. Deceneu

Deceneu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Build backlinks, it's the best way to get traffic.

Deceneu, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  9. Jamendo

Jamendo Banned

Best Answers:
    According to me marketing on various forums using posts and signature is one of the best ways you can even do good seo and get lots of backlinks for the traffic.

Jamendo, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  10. amandabee

amandabee Active Member

Best Answers:
    When I owned graphic design sites I went to other people that had similar site that had affiliate linking and asked to swap links. It was the best way to get traffic on a easy level.

amandabee, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  11. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to avoid putting any links or ads on my site

scurvy, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  12. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

You can use facebooks ads. Also, you can write for blog owners who are in
    your niche as you are.

In addition, you can write articles for articles directories sites. One of those sites could be http://ezinearticles.com/

Bear in mind, if you go for this option, you should have
    a good understanding of the English grammar and good writing skills, in order for
    them to accept your articles.

If you want more information on how to post effectively using ezine articles, you
    can click on the link below for better understanding of what I am trying to say here.

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...8j1.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.iZhfsta-ujE

I hope you have received some value from this information

Gianni Palazzo, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  13. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah but backlinks from where??

scurvy, Jul 20, 2013 IP