1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increase to unique visitor of my web site

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by byrallier, Dec 26, 2009.

1. usman8

usman8 Banned

Best Answers:
    Increase your back-links and improve your site quality than you will find more visitors on your sites without any problem. This is only reason to increase your visitors and traffic as well as rank your site.
    If you are unable to do this contact us to rank your site. We can approve your site in minimum time scale.

usman8, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  2. Markwebuk

Markwebuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There has been a shift in how the search engines especially Google used to choose and rank websites for a particular search term. Many websites have faced some serious damage since the recent updates that Google stated introducing since last year. Today, even if you have lots of backlinks pointing to your website/webpages isn't sufficient, it's more important that your website adds more value to your visitor. If your visitors find the page informational there are probably some chances that they'd share it. The more the number of shares the more successful your website be.

To put it simple, Google follows Human behaviors and I suppose it has tweaked its algo accordingly where only the best informational sites would be ranked higher in the SERPs.

Markwebuk, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  3. Vishal Chadha

Vishal Chadha Member

Best Answers:
    You must continue link building for your website and try to promote your website on some profitable keyword . when you will get top 5 ranking for some good keyword you will eventually get lots of traffic . you can also promote your site on different social networking sites.

Vishal Chadha, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  4. Priya Bind

Priya Bind Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to implicate some seo strategy for your site to get more visitors. It will definitely help you.

Priya Bind, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  5. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks not necessary able to bring you traffic if the site do not have traffic, the traffic there is not interested with the link you post ,and those links might not enough to bring your site rank top of the search engine. Then you will get low unique visitors.

There are lot of ways to generate traffics but do remember to get traffics that is quality and interest with what you share and what you sell.

JerrickYeoh, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  6. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Main way is to increase unique visitors to your website is doing SEO, if you optimize your keywords then it would be helpful to get visitors from search engines and visitors from search engines are targeted and natural visitors as well!

MikeQ, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  7. john123x

john123x Member

Best Answers:
    Include high valued information or articles in your website, promote it through many ways to make your website well known. I do think SEO is the best way to increase unique visitors. Because it targets keywords it brings in visitors looking for a service who are not aware of the site and therefore many different visitors. Also, I've bought some valuable gigs on SEOClerks.com and had amazing results so far.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
    john123x, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  8. alsgroup

alsgroup Member

Best Answers:
    Unique Visitor can increase through Organically. like if you are getting traffic from Google, yahoo and some other search engine, then 60% visitor are unique.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
    alsgroup, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  9. googinup

googinup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After updates done by Google so many websites lost their positions,it giving preference to content in the website and then all others,so you must keep unique content and improve your site quality than you will find more unique visitors,and most probably do articles and classifieds then you will get more traffic to your website.

googinup, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  10. terry87

terry87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    High PR blog commenting will help you to drive traffic to your website. Get high pr backlinks as much as you can, they will be very helpful.
    Try SEOClerks (http://www.seoclerks.com/categories/Link-Building), they have the best seo magicians selling backlink services.

terry87, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  11. mikehussy

mikehussy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with above answer.

mikehussy, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  12. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your site only has about 20 pages indexed in Google, however your homepage PR is quite high. It will be nice if you can add a lot more articles on regular basis. You probably will see increase in traffic as you increase the number of articles posted.

freeadstime, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  13. infoway111

infoway111 Member

Best Answers:
    I think unique and fresh content can help you out followed by promoting those content in social media sites.

infoway111, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  14. craig_1985

craig_1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    After working on the SEO, one of the first things I do is to use Yahoo Answers. That always seems to bring more visitors at the start. I find a related question, write up some content that answers that question and then link to it in my answer.

Another good source to me is wikihow.

craig_1985, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  15. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    A quality content strategy can attract lot of niche specific visitors to the site. Social media marketing, being active on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest does help to build a good brand and get the right and engaging traffic to the site.

rankwatch.com, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  16. arcadegrab

arcadegrab Member

Best Answers:
    1. Build links to get a higher google rank. This process will take a while, but will be worth it in the end.
    2. Use ppc networks such as adsense/bidvertiser. Quick traffic this way but you need to ensure you have good content and update regularly to retain visitors.
    3. Social media. Build up a facebook/twitter page and research marketing via social media. You need to catch onto something viral to build a popular social page that you can use to drive traffic to your site.

Hope that helps :)

arcadegrab, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  17. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    the best answer in real organic win any traffic :)

income_by_internet, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  18. avinashblacksmith

avinashblacksmith Member

Best Answers:
    I sure unique content and fresh content can help you boost your unique traffic.

avinashblacksmith, Jul 19, 2013 IP