1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with Initial use of AdSense and General Web Site

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Akan, Jul 17, 2013.

Hello,

I recently started a blog site and eventually want to use AdSense. So my first question is just how do i go about doing this, and i see a lot of people saying they got disabled so how hard is it to keep from getting AdSense disabled in your site?

Also, is there any other way i can use my other worldly talents such as engineering, math, science, physics, and some computer programming C, C+, to help get my website known to at least some reasonable degree around the world?
    Or would it be better to ask this part of my query in another section here somewhere?

Thanks much, and keep in mind that although i have many other talents i am just a new beginner in the web site field with almost no knowledge of how to do any of this, including adding 'code' to a website and stuff like that.

Sincerely,
    Akan

Akan, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  2. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just build a blog on your interest. Check Adsense TOS and you are way to go.
    After adding good number content on your website then apply for adsense.

blogdum, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  3. Mike80

Mike80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have programming skills then you can make a lot of money by make an interesting little tool that people like.

Mike80, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  4. sunil_gupta20801

sunil_gupta20801 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before applying for Adsense, make sure your blog is worth reading by visitors. Make sure it is well written, welll designed and has enough unique contents to let you qualify for adsense in the first place. Disable comes later when something goes wrong with your website

sunil_gupta20801, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  5. shauryas

shauryas Banned

Best Answers:
    I am adsense expert .if you are taking fake traffic from any seller .you will get disabled .first you need to improve popularity of your new blogs in google and get well rank on your search keywords.
    If you will get traffic from google .you will never get disabled.Always use quality and 100% unique content for the posts of blogs .If you have problem with adsense .I am here .I will help you .

shauryas, Jul 18, 2013 IP
    alfredthomson1 and collene like this.
  6. Akan

Akan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

I do not intend to try to deceive Google or anything like that, i intend to have an honest, informative, interesting site that would be enjoyable to the general public.
    I would like have it as an electronic site, but i understand that is not very popular.

Mike80: What kind of programing did you mean, is C or C+ ok or does it have to be Java? Also, what kind of program do you think would be good?
    I have written a chess program in C that i could offer for free for example. It's fairly hard to beat too.

Thanks again.

Akan, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  7. wizard12

wizard12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Mike, I am also interested about what You mean.
    What kind of TOOL you mean? I absolutely have no idea what kind of tools you are talking about?? Can you please kindly direct me by giving me an example as well?
    I am an Electronics guy as well. So how can I mix the programming with Electronics to earn money This way too? or how to earn money from just a program and so on?

@Akan:
    I have heard that google adsense likes people from the US. So You should not be worried if you obey the TOS of google. Furthermore I am not sure how much income you can expect from google by your knowledge in electronics (Is there any guy here who could earn online money with electronics?), But I am pretty sure that programming is the good way to go with. Yet I do not know how to try that though, But as I have heard I think it has a very good potential.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
    wizard12, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  8. wizard12

wizard12 Member

Best Answers:
    No Answer please:) ?
    Hey Guys, I don't think my question is too hard to be answered. Is it?

wizard12, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  9. halftime07

halftime07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Adwords keyword tool is an excellent place to start as you begin a site. If you are targeting Search Engine Traffic it can help you determine the popularity of search terms. Then you can use a plugin like SEO quake to help determine the competition level of sites in that niche.

I like your site ideas and you already have knowledge and passion for them - I would check the popularity and competition of keywords before setting on a blog topic.

There are many more who have written more on this topic. Let me know if you you want do to further research along these lines.

halftime07, Jul 22, 2013 IP