1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for ways to monetize your traffic?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 18, 2013.

Hey Everyone,

I see a lot of people on here looking for the best ways to monetize their inventory, and the best networks to use.

So first off, a little advice. Choose a network based off the needs of the specific site/s which you run or admin. There are things to look for, like do your pages have a lot of user engaging content? If so, you want to make sure the that ads you put on those pages are Display/CPM ads and not performance ads, why? Because the goal of your site is to keep users engaged in your content, you do not want ads trying to compete with that. Which means, you want to aim away from networks which run performance cpm's and you want to go toward networks which are more CPM related.

Just know the goal of your site, it might not be YOUR goal for the site, but it could easily be THE goal of your site.

I'm curious to know what other people in the industry think.

Anyways,

If you are looking for a network which can help you monetize your inventory you should check out PremiumCPM (Which I work for). We are a Private Ad Network which caters to high end advertisers, and high volume publishers. With really high payouts, we assign every publisher an Account Manager who works one on one with them to give advice on placement, which types of tags to run, and will even be in charge of optimizing the ads which run on your site. Effectively we work extremely hard to ensure our clients are happy and earning. You can send me a message if you want to know more details or email or skype: dromanocpm

wrekoniz3, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  2. urhelper

urhelper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will try you network , what type of ads you give banner, popup etc?
    and do you allow music videos sites?
    My site receive 80% traffic from India .what is average CPM?
    Thanks

urhelper, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IAB Banners (728x90, 160x600, 468x60, 300x250) and POP's. Yes we allow music sites. I am not going to give you an average because if I say it and you get less then It makes me look like i'm lying to you.

Please contact me privately as I asked above.

wrekoniz3, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just so people know, I had a few questions about payments so far today. It is net 45, and does not change.

wrekoniz3, Jul 19, 2013 IP