1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get 100 visitors daily for Bloggers?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by shoel1984, May 3, 2013.

1. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    additional points:
    1_your post must contain high paying keywords & unique with your passion
    2_the organic traffic this way need time to reach the first page on seo when person try to find your keyword and before choosing the domain name, choose the right keyword with less competition in your field

income_by_internet, Jul 18, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  2. Vishnu Priya

Vishnu Priya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks.. good comments. I really love it!

Vishnu Priya, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  3. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great information here to start building your traffic online!

I totally agree with you here.

One of the best and most effective ways to build traffic to any site is SEO. In my opinion of course... lol

It is much easier to rank up on the first page of Google for long-tail-keywords with low competition and low monthly searches.

I know many people here would love to go after a keyword with a lot of monthly searches - and would think twice before going after a keyword with low traffic.

BUT

Think about this; if you are able to rank up very easy to the first page of Google with a long tail keyword that only gets about 100 to 300 monthly searches - why would you think that is a waste of time? You know you can do this over and over again once you know how to.

It is much easier to rank up to the very first spot on the first page of Google with these keywords. It will also be much easier to stay at the top since there is not much competition. This will be way less stressful for you. Unlike going for competitive keywords - they will give you nightmares and so much stress.

I always recommend my followers to do this when it comes to SEO. It will be much easier to rank up for these low competition with low traffic keywords and all you got to do is RINSE AND REPEAT to increase your organic traffic.

Think about it.

Ranking up at the number one spot for 10 keywords that get about 100 to 300 monthly searches each will get you about 2,000 visitors a month. Of course the numbers are not accurate here but you can still see how powerful this strategy is.

And the beauty of this is that you don't have to stress so much ranking up and keeping your rankings on the search engines because the competition is low.

You can rank up to the number one spot and forget about it for couple of months.

I could really sit here and explain in more details how to do this strategy. It really works but the only downside of it I would say is the work you need to put in to get a good amount of traffic. Now, it will be a lot of work to you if you are lazy and do not want to do all of the steps necessary to rank up in the search engines.

You have to be honest with yourself and realize that the only reason you are not getting results with SEO is because you are lazy and you do not want to do whatever it takes.

The challenge here is not whether this works or not - the challenge here is whether you got the guts to suck it up and work your butt off to make it happen.

This will help you get so much traffic to your blog site.

Hope this helps you!

;)

Snoopy240, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  4. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think you can make unique article, because it can increase your visitor.

seocrusher, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  5. aNejma

aNejma Active Member

Best Answers:
    to get 100 visitors daily to your Blog is very easy..i suggest you to join big facebook groups and share your links there, more then 50% of the group members will get notifications about it.

aNejma, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  6. shoel1984

shoel1984 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know Facebook is the top social networking site to socialize but you know once i used to post the lin kin the Facebook Page with 10,000 LIKES then, when i used adsense code, it was banned because i came to understand that My traffic was just from FB page.

shoel1984, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  7. rangan

rangan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to help you. I am writing a series of blog posts titled, "what to do after you publish a blog post'. Thus far, I have written 3 posts and more are in the queue. I give below the link; it won't be a live link.
    blogavenues.blogspot.in/2013/08/what-to-do-after-publishing-blog-post.html

rangan, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  8. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That should take some time, be patient and write more articles.

wissam, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  9. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    I like using FB instead,what do you think about that?

BRITTANEY86, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  10. TonyGE

TonyGE Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thankyou shoel1984. You know what you really made me grin. Thanks for that. I mean not a joke. I literally grinned. Of course your site is very new and you only have 4 posts as you said. My solution would be write quality and properly optimized content. Just write and write and write. Then share your site on social media sometimes if you have time.

TonyGE, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  11. kapil11

kapil11 Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some tips I am using to get 200-300 visitors per day in my blog:
    1.Write articles regularly(dont compromise on quality & quantity of ur posts)
    2.As soon as you post new article in your blog,do share the article in social media sites and bookmarking sites
    3.Join various online blogging communities like fuelmyblog,gather
    4.Make a list of blog with similar niche to yours and comment regularly in those blogs along with your site's URL
    5.Guest posting

kapil11, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  12. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get 100 visits to your blog is to write content keeping in my the term SEO. SEO is very important to drive organic traffic to your site. You can also leave some comment link in other blogs from where you can get visits. You can also post in some popular forums. Submit your article to social bookmarking sites. That's all. I think you will get more than 100 visitors.

Himadri Subrah Saha, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  13. Divya shrivastava

Divya shrivastava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am Also facing the same prob with my blog.....I also wanna increase the traffic on my blog.
    ....:confused:

Divya shrivastava, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  14. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What you need to do is start to SLOWLY build backlinks to your blog (post blog comments, forum signatures, etc.) and then ping every blog post using a service like Pingler. Then promote your blog posts on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linked in. Also social bookmark your posts on sites like Delicious, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, Google Bookmarks. This is what I do with every new blog I start. If you do this you will easily and quickly reach 100 visitors a day and beyond (you should get there within a week if you do it right.).

ninjamtlt1, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  15. Abhishek Kumar

Abhishek Kumar Member

Best Answers:
    getting 100's of traffic to your content is easy.. now you just need to concentrate on your content[quality making] and share your content to social websites. :)

Abhishek Kumar, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  16. digicam

digicam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you serious? 3-4 posts and you expect traffic?!

digicam, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  17. ochiboy84

ochiboy84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    everything takes time. BUilding
    your house block by block takes time, but you will get there over
    time.

ochiboy84, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  18. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do Exchange links more and more with similar blog

ktp2012, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  19. MothLoves

MothLoves Peon

Best Answers:
    To get more people to my blog i ensure that i tag, attach certain things (like a piece of clothing, beauty product) to a relevant link and i use social media with hashtags. This is the only advice i can offer :)

MothLoves, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  20. tairikuookami

tairikuookami Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yea as others have said keep writing, I like to read blogs that have lot of pictures on them, but pics that help brighten things up.
    What about trying infographics? Making powerpoint presentations or videos with YouTube and link that to your blog.
    Join social bookmarking sites like Pinterest and Stumbleupon and creating a page on Facebook,

tairikuookami, Oct 2, 2013 IP